Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#577026 01/09/17 04:59 AM
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
I'm done being logical , the info is their and I can't be bothered referring to it every time,
Now it's about emotions , what I feel is anger at FSG, frustrations with klopp , grateful ness with klopp, disgrace for FSG, I want to sh.it on FSG , I want to break Mike Edwards laptop with a baseball bat signed by a boston Red Sox player , I want to grab that cash they saved up and give £100m to Southampton and be done with this merry go round ,
I want to see klopp beat mourinho in Old Trafford ,

I feel such anger and frustrations towards LFC management , from FSG, to Peter Moore, to mike Edwards and also to the panzy journalists who are all part of the puppet show,

I want to open up a kindergarten called FSG,

I feel like we have an opportunity to act while the irons hot, but we are resting on laurels ,

I'm upset klopp plays Henderson, I'm upset that Karius made a fool of himself , I'm upset that klopp overly protects FSG,

But the truth is I remember under BR hoping we'd sign klopp, and now I'm wanting more , maybe I'm greedy.

So I'm going to try and not message on here again , I don't like feeling like Validating klopp anymore , I back klopp 's judgment and I must accept people will disagree , as mad and angry as I get , I'm done , I'm too stressed , this transfer window has been nothing but a waste of time and writing , all I wanted was VvD and we have flopped about and it's a sad feeling in me, I deserve better than to give FSG my time, I want to enjoy the football and not think about that Shyte anymore , my purpose is here is moot now that the window has shut , I tried to create momentum to push FSG to sign VvD, it failed , so I'll watch from afar, good bye till January , goodbye koptalk until January

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
Oh and FSG s.u.c.k my smelly Shyte you bounty hunter tart Tu.rds
Thanks for your stench, drink my pi.ss

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Don't go.....why don't you start the January transfer thread grin

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Brilliant post title and a totally brilliant post, old son.
Well said indeed.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
See ya. Don't let the door smack you on the arse on the way out.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
I'm done being logical , the info is their and I can't be bothered referring to it every time,
Now it's about emotions , what I feel is anger at FSG, frustrations with klopp , grateful ness with klopp, disgrace for FSG, I want to sh.it on FSG , I want to break Mike Edwards laptop with a baseball bat signed by a boston Red Sox player , I want to grab that cash they saved up and give £100m to Southampton and be done with this merry go round ,
I want to see klopp beat mourinho in Old Trafford ,

I feel such anger and frustrations towards LFC management , from FSG, to Peter Moore, to mike Edwards and also to the panzy journalists who are all part of the puppet show,

I want to open up a kindergarten called FSG,

I feel like we have an opportunity to act while the irons hot, but we are resting on laurels ,

I'm upset klopp plays Henderson, I'm upset that Karius made a fool of himself , I'm upset that klopp overly protects FSG,

But the truth is I remember under BR hoping we'd sign klopp, and now I'm wanting more , maybe I'm greedy.

So I'm going to try and not message on here again , I don't like feeling like Validating klopp anymore , I back klopp 's judgment and I must accept people will disagree , as mad and angry as I get , I'm done , I'm too stressed , this transfer window has been nothing but a waste of time and writing , all I wanted was VvD and we have flopped about and it's a sad feeling in me, I deserve better than to give FSG my time, I want to enjoy the football and not think about that Shyte anymore , my purpose is here is moot now that the window has shut , I tried to create momentum to push FSG to sign VvD, it failed , so I'll watch from afar, good bye till January , goodbye koptalk until January

Post of the decade

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
interesting....

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
What actually IS this sh1t? shocked
Anyone?

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
an appropriate link.
wow. what a scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqs02lNQMM

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
See ya. Don't let the door smack you on the arse on the way out.

But what about the statue we are building for him?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion