Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
...funny how rumours take a turn , heard someone refer to FSG as a boxer with a glass chin, perfect analogy , come with guns blazing only to get spooked, why are we offering £75m on lemar when we require a CB

Why are we so scared to make a f***kn offer for VvD???

Southampton wont report us for enquiring and/or offering a bid you kn*bheads

We know Sakho won't play , yet we turned down £25m bid because of £5m

We could've made a really decent £95+m offer for VvD instead something has spooked our FSG, this is exactly why they have long run out of giving the benefit of the doubt . How can we not even make a f***kn offer for our absolute top target that wants to join us???!!!

Just baffling,

I mean I like lemar , but it's a f***kn luxury,
Wow , way to deflate the fanbase

Former player David Thompson has tweeted that it's happening so not dead just yet, however rationally thinking you want to spend £95+m on a player that realistically has had a good season in Scotland and a "good" 4 months in the Premier league, this is utter madness.

L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
What's madness is klopps reluctance to move on, but hey the least he deserves is some faith , it's his top target , for the sake of peice of mind, let's park our ego's and get it done , prepare for the so'ton trolling due to "overpaying" perception , and get on with it so we can focus on league titles instead of what could of been for the sake of an extra £25m , £25m that we actually rejected too

Last edited by LFCDownUnder; 31/08/17 06:34 PM.

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
What's madness is klopps reluctance to move on, but hey the least he deserves is some faith , it's his top target , for the sake of peice of mind, let's park our ego's and get it done , prepare for the so'ton trolling due to "overpaying" perception , and get on with it so we can focus on league titles instead of what could of been for the sake of an extra £25m , £25m that we actually rejected too

What are you on about?

W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
Can I change my mind again?

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
may be ox will play as cb , haha

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TheKopProphet
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
Can I change my mind again?

How were you fooled? It was obvious VvD wasn't coming - we wouldn't pay Monaco's price for Lemar - and that AOC was our grand finale yesterday. Our signings are ok - but failing to sign a CB is the massive travesty here.

Again, not signing a CB is Klopps fault not FSG's. He didn't want to move on from VVD so we're left with what we have. We just have to hope it doesn't cost us.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion