Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
Klopp has been continuely asking for atmosphere at anfield, I refuse to believe he'd ban a journalist who asked questions about possible solutions,

but ask it in a savvy way so klopp is talking about atmosphere in general not about FSG,

"Jurgen, what's your opinion on the difference in ticket prices in bundlesliga and do you think that benefits atmosphere?

Would such a scheme be possible with the wage demands of EPL???

would you prioritise having bundlesliga-esque ticket pricing at the expense of a lower wage budget?

How f***ng hard is that!!! I cannot see a world where Koop would shy away from legitimate questions as he constantly wants atmosphere

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I totally agree more searching questions should be asked and questions about the club should not be above limits. But I agree they are strictly censored and a complete joke. I also follow rugby league and the coaches are a lot more candid on sky than premiership managers

Like others have said, such questions need to be directed else where as a manager is only going to talk about footballing matters. Most don't even comment on transfers let alone the cost of tickets, how the club is run etc.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
Klopp has been continuely asking for atmosphere at anfield, I refuse to believe he'd ban a journalist who asked questions about possible solutions,

but ask it in a savvy way so klopp is talking about atmosphere in general not about FSG,

"Jurgen, what's your opinion on the difference in ticket prices in bundlesliga and do you think that benefits atmosphere?

would you prioritise having bundlesliga-esque ticket pricing at the expense of a lower wage budget?

How f***ng hard is that!!! I cannot see a world where Koop would shy away from legitimate questions as he constantly wants atmosphere

I would bet he wouldn't answer any of those questions as it's not really his place or really the right place to ask them in the pre-match presser.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I had the same problem listening to King Kenny's press conferences

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
laugh

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

I would bet he wouldn't answer any of those questions as it's not really his place or really the right place to ask them in the pre-match presser.

If the press conference isn't the place then their is big issues because clearly theirs many questions unanswered about the approach to restoring/improving our atmosphere , many questions on this forum unanswered , if not press conferences we must find a way to have dialogue between fans & manager ,

With all that said u reckon it isn't his place to have an opinion on improving LFC atmosphere??? If it's not his place then it's an embargo imposed not by him, and that's worrying as a structure of dialogue , this censored Shyte is alienating the supporters from the club,

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
...arsenal are going through a similar situation , their frustrations are based on too many unanswered questions , the heirachy turning comfortable profit , compounded by a manager who has lost the dressing room and failing to bring in quality in important positions .

But my point being Arsenal are in a crisis on and off field.
We talk about ruthlessness about targets , if we sign lemar after Arsene said it was impossible , it compounds a lack of ruthlessness to really get your targets ,

Not counting the last couple days FSG were in the same boat , hopefully , hopefully FSG continue to show signs of backing the manager with equaling ruthlessness that klopp has to not give up on top targets .

Last edited by LFCDownUnder; 29/08/17 03:44 PM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

If the press conference isn't the place then their is big issues because clearly theirs many questions unanswered about the approach to restoring/improving our atmosphere , many questions on this forum unanswered , if not press conferences we must find a way to have dialogue between fans & manager ,

With all that said u reckon it isn't his place to have an opinion on improving LFC atmosphere??? If it's not his place then it's an embargo imposed not by him, and that's worrying as a structure of dialogue , this censored Shyte is alienating the supporters from the club,

The press conferences he gives are generally about an upcoming game and that is all any manager will talk about in the main. They won't want the distraction of random questions about other such things at that particular time.

L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
...hmmm I guess so but their can surely be a time , perhaps post match , also the recent rail-seating situation was a perfect time to ask especially since it was ore season , including the Pulis,De Boer, klopp Shakespeare interview in Asia , their was times for this surely

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
There is a time (and a person) to ask questions almost all the time.

But it will never be the right time to ask a manager about a club's finances.

Liverpool FC is a big club (company) and such organisations do have certain people handling certain issues. The book keeper keeps the books. The tea lady boils water and hands out tea. The steward helps people at match days and so on.

I'm quite sure financial questions will be answered by the CFO, or maybe the CEO. More general monetary questions might need to be answered by the owners of the club.

Ask Klopp financial questions or questions about Anfield extensions, and I'm quite sure he will not give a single proper answer.

He is probably instructed to avoid such questions, and hand them over to the right person at the club.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM