Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By ReclaimThePub
[/quote] Could you please share this evidence?

Which part?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
As I say city papers like the echo are on their way out the future will be as a free paper like the metro a quasi advertising thing. Forget what the echo writes it's nothing anymore

Same thing for Manchester evening news which is given away free on the streets of Manchester and the football coverage is the same standard as the echo e.g no one cares

Don't you think it's insidious brainwashing though Stan?
You and I and others may see it for what it is but others don't...

Let's take for instance global warming and how it has been portrayed since it was peddled in the 80's until now. We had the ozone layer being destroyed by spray cans - air freshners, deodrants etc... the poles melting, polar bears becoming extinct, flooding etc...etc... basically the planet heating up going to sh*t, just on the say so of paid by elites! No concrete evidence has been put forward. In fact a lot of evidence now coming out is that scientific research on the matter has been hugely manipulated!

The media has been an awful weapon all along, against us!

I know I keep telling you to lose the tin foil hat but I've changed my mind. I think you need to keep it on.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
As I say city papers like the echo are on their way out the future will be as a free paper like the metro a quasi advertising thing. Forget what the echo writes it's nothing anymore

Same thing for Manchester evening news which is given away free on the streets of Manchester and the football coverage is the same standard as the echo e.g no one cares

Don't you think it's insidious brainwashing though Stan?
You and I and others may see it for what it is but others don't...

Let's take for instance global warming and how it has been portrayed since it was peddled in the 80's until now. We had the ozone layer being destroyed by spray cans - air freshners, deodrants etc... the poles melting, polar bears becoming extinct, flooding etc...etc... basically the planet heating up going to sh*t, just on the say so of paid by elites! No concrete evidence has been put forward. In fact a lot of evidence now coming out is that scientific research on the matter has been hugely manipulated!

The media has been an awful weapon all along, against us!

I laughed so hard at this. What a clown!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Global warming is real right enough it's a natural event in the Middle Ages Britain was a climate similar to spain hence the old London names vine street on your monopoly board. The climate changes its just nature what is bollox is the latest movement is man made

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By KingoftheKop
[/quote] I laughed so hard at this. What a clown!

So give me concrete evidence that global warming is real?
And not what left wing, globalist Scientists paid for by the elites have been manufacturing all along?

I suppose all the financial investment into China at the time we were being peddled Global Warming and how China has evolved into the manufacturing powerhouse it now is, is all just a big coincidence?

Whilst once great manufacturing powerhouse nations were shackled by restrictions and regulations and ultimately the death of industries. China evolved to what it now is on the back of power and financial hungry elites peddling lies, because nobody was ever going to f*ck with such a communist, nuclear powered nation as China.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Global warming is real right enough it's a natural event in the Middle Ages Britain was a climate similar to spain hence the old London names vine street on your monopoly board. The climate changes its just nature what is bollox is the latest movement is man made

I know you don't believe experts but did know you were such an idiot. As an accountant you probably never learned science and green house.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

I believe it's always been cyclical and that the earth has gone through this many times before. I don't believe mining and using fossil fuels makes a jot of difference but how easy it was to peddle to the masses...just like religion!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'm no environmentalist and do believe, as you say, that this is a cyclical thing that would happen with or without us. But to say we aren't speeding up the process is a little bonkers.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player

Stan, you're correct in that global climate change is to a moderate extent, natural. In the previous 650,000 years alone there has been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat (undeniable evidence of global warming/cooling). These periods are usually attributed to changes in the Earth's orbit, altering how the Earth is warmed by the sun.

However, the climate change we're currently experiencing is not related to the Earth's current orbit and credible scientists are not claiming that the current change in global climates are merely man made, but that our society is accelerating it.

CO2 in the atmosphere keeps the planet warmer than it would be without it, this is scientific fact. Since 1950 the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has more than doubled, in fact it's nearly twice as high as the last previously mentioned cycle. There is an undeniable correlation there.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I'm no environmentalist and do believe, as you say, that this is a cyclical thing that would happen with or without us. But to say we aren't speeding up the process is a little bonkers.

It's so easy to look at the average yearly temperature chart to see the acceleration

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion