Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Thersa may was a remain voter there is no secret to that. But she also believes in democracy pity others find the concept difficult to grasp

Well she is becoming the queen of the U-turn but this will be a challenge even for her.

You never know comrade corbyn might get in then all our troubles would be over everything would be free well for about 12 months

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Thersa may was a remain voter there is no secret to that. But she also believes in democracy pity others find the concept difficult to grasp

Well she is becoming the queen of the U-turn but this will be a challenge even for her.

You never know comrade corbyn might get in then all our troubles would be over everything would be free well for about 12 months

No, it will be better fun with the remainer Theresa negotiating.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
You clearly want britains negotiations to fail I would expect nothing less given your obvious anti Anglo stance on everything

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
You clearly want britains negotiations to fail I would expect nothing less given your obvious anti Anglo stance on everything

Yet again putting words in my mouth.

Just amused at the ludicrous position your chief negotiator now finds herself in.

Strong and stable confusion.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Yet again putting words in my mouth.

Just amused at the ludicrous position your chief negotiator now finds herself in.

Strong and stable confusion.

We'll both you and I (unless we deliberately want to be worse off) had better back her to do well. But she has not won the election yet the polls are closing tighter it might be corbyn

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

How can negotiations fail, you mean a walk out? I don't think this will happen but for sure the deal UK will get will be worse than what you have now economically, but you will control your borders, though I don't think you will have less migrants. Everything has a price.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

How can negotiations fail, you mean a walk out? I don't think this will happen but for sure the deal UK will get will be worse than what you have now economically, but you will control your borders, though I don't think you will have less migrants. Everything has a price.

I beg to differ Vish I don't think it will be worse economically you may have your opinions but until events unfold no one knows but the equity markets are very positive and that's a good signs. Please don't respond telling me Britain us going to hell in a handcart because I have gathered you think that. But the problem in Britain is not our economy but a social one, in particular Islamic violence

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

I beg to differ Vish I don't think it will be worse economically you may have your opinions but until events unfold no one knows but the equity markets are very positive and that's a good signs. Please don't respond telling me Britain us going to hell in a handcart because I have gathered you think that. But the problem in Britain is not our economy but a social one, in particular Islamic violence

Terrorism is a big problem, not only in UK but in a number of countries and the cause is not the EU as the East Europeans are hardly Muslims or terrorists.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Vish there is one other threat to the British economic far exceeding brexit or a banking crash etc.

In less than two weeks Britain could elect the anti business Marxist Jeremy corbyn as prime minister with John McDonnell as chancellor and Diane abbot as Home Secretary. Should that occur I concede Britian is finished and brexit is irrelevant.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Vish there is one other threat to the British economic far exceeding brexit or a banking crash etc.

In less than two weeks Britain could elect the anti business Marxist Jeremy corbyn as prime minister with John McDonnell as chancellor and Diane abbot as Home Secretary. Should that occur I concede Britian is finished and brexit is irrelevant.

What a depressing thought!

Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion