Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Nothing stupid about the fact that we imploded and failed to correct ourselves for a large part of the season. We have a mentality problem. We could have done better when you look at what actually happened this season instead of the fsg analysis been given here

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Shaggydog #564821 22/05/17 10:25 AM
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
I prefer to just enjoy the moment and I look forward to our transfer dealings during the closed season.

I will worry about next season when it arrives.

If someone had told me last August we would finish 4th above United and Arsenal despite losing Mane Henderson & Coutinho (Sturridge doesn't count as he's always injured) for large parts of the season I would have laughed at them.

So fairly happy overall

Exactly....and Growlers bladder held out too.

Flames #564825 22/05/17 11:11 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Flames
Nothing stupid about the fact that we imploded and failed to correct ourselves for a large part of the season. We have a mentality problem. We could have done better when you look at what actually happened this season instead of the fsg analysis been given here

You asked a ridiculously stupid question about whether we had a better squad than the likes of Burnley or Hull who beat us. No real surprise from you but hey ho.

Kano #564826 22/05/17 11:18 AM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Kano
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
I prefer to just enjoy the moment and I look forward to our transfer dealings during the closed season.

I will worry about next season when it arrives.

If someone had told me last August we would finish 4th above United and Arsenal despite losing Mane Henderson & Coutinho (Sturridge doesn't count as he's always injured) for large parts of the season I would have laughed at them.

So fairly happy overall

Exactly....and Growlers bladder held out too.

Indeed laugh
just mind..

Touch and go in January eek

All in all now I've sat down, unwound and dived into my coconut selection box, not too shabby a season in reality.

Wonder where we'd have finished if we hadn't lost Mane in January, and then to injury a few weeks ago.

2nd I reckon

Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

You asked a ridiculously stupid question about whether we had a better squad than the likes of Burnley or Hull who beat us. No real surprise from you but hey ho.

at some point you're going to have to mature to function in the world.

Flames #564872 22/05/17 06:16 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

at some point you're going to have to mature to function in the world.

Says he who cries like a little girl when things don't go his way. Statements like that just prove you've got nothing. Goodnight Shirley.

Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
You prove my point so beautifully it's a pleasure to do business with you.

Flames #564913 23/05/17 04:13 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

It's more a squad problem than mentality. We really suffered with both Mane and Laĺlana out

Flames #564969 23/05/17 02:51 PM
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad

I kinda agree about the mentality but I must say that its been here for quite sometime. If you are implying that its all because of Klopp then thats not fair

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Muj #564999 23/05/17 06:50 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Muj

I kinda agree about the mentality but I must say that its been here for quite sometime. If you are implying that its all because of Klopp then thats not fair

We have been a nearly team for 27 years.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion