Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#564484 16/05/17 09:40 PM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
... and Klopp's out for me.

Europa league, league cup semi's, and now 'Borough.

If he fails to do this he can jog on. Wishy washy manager will be the verdict.

Not surprising seeing as the club is more interested in distracting the fans with the brand than they are about winning trophies or putting a truly competitive team into the world. Buy a few fancy dans and have them periodically surprise kids in a school so that the illusion of club heroes is established. A bad result? No problem, dig up an anniversary or show the lads having the craic at training... or just show istanbul again and sell a clock that chimes everytimes it's five past eight. It's incredibly uninspiring unless it's an episode of cash in the attic.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Flames #564487 16/05/17 09:57 PM
C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
So let's say the worst happens and we don't beat Middlesbrough and Klopp gets sacked which seems to be what you want?

Who do we then get? And do we then sack them less than 2 seasons into the job?

Flames #564488 16/05/17 10:01 PM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
im not bothered answering that question because im not on the selection committee, it's not my job or area of expertise. I am however a fan who has seen enough of this shiite to see through the nonsense and identify the truth. By out i mean he wont achieve anything with the club and we'll drag his replacement out over two more years then another head the ball will come in.

At what point to we demand our managers step up instead of always asking " who else can we get?" which by the way was a very popular question when rodgers was manager.

Flames #564489 16/05/17 10:08 PM
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Sacking Jurgen would be a bit extreme "old son". Not a good idea. But I am agree the owners are milking the past successes of the club and also painting our current players as "heroes" even though they aren't half as good as past squads and haven't won anything worthwhile for a long long long time.

Chris2402 #564490 16/05/17 10:11 PM
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By Chris2402
So let's say the worst happens and we don't beat Middlesbrough and Klopp gets sacked which seems to be what you want?

Who do we then get? And do we then sack them less than 2 seasons into the job?

no brainer.

https://m.youtube.co
m/watch?v=C7ofOmyXaa
g

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Flames #564492 16/05/17 10:19 PM
P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
The problem is not the managers or managers. The problem is we have not been run right as a club for years. We have deteriorated to where we are now.

Top 4 is the best any manager that comes in can hope for until we stop the Moneyball crap. Our we might get a season like under Rodgers were we sign one of the best players in the world by luck and nearly win the league.

The only chance Klopp or any manager has of winning us the league is by getting lucky with signings and not having European football and building a team like spurs and maybe then we might do it.

Flames #564494 16/05/17 10:24 PM
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Until we can get someone better klopp is the best we can hope for.

But anything other than top 4 would be ridiculous considering our position in December.

If we are stuck in this position of uncertainty in the league next year then it's time for a change. Time and time again managers come in and get an instant response. He'll have had 2 1/2 years then and then we can judge him.

Flames #564495 16/05/17 10:33 PM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Owners aside though, with the squad we have he should be doing better. Losing the uefa final... hmmmm we didn't really turn up and he didn't show any real versatility. The league cup semi's were a joke. We shouldn't be in this position, his narrow mindedness in approach and silly treatment of key players has meant we are nervously facing middlesborough for 4th place. He's not doing the best he can with what's available.

Flames #564496 16/05/17 10:42 PM
P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
[quote=Flames]Owners aside though, with the squad we have he should be doing better. Losing the uefa final... hmmmm we didn't really turn up and he didn't show any real versatility. The league cup semi's were a joke. We shouldn't be in this position, his narrow mindedness in approach and silly treatment of key players has meant we are nervously facing middlesborough for 4th place. He's not doing the best he can with what's available. [/quote

If you think that then you are deluded

paul66 #564501 16/05/17 10:59 PM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By paul66
[quote=Flames]Owners aside though, with the squad we have he should be doing better. Losing the uefa final... hmmmm we didn't really turn up and he didn't show any real versatility. The league cup semi's were a joke. We shouldn't be in this position, his narrow mindedness in approach and silly treatment of key players has meant we are nervously facing middlesborough for 4th place. He's not doing the best he can with what's available. [/quote

If you think that then you are deluded

if you think im deluded, you are deluded.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion