Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
There's no way I will be happy with 5th place Sunday night I can tell you that for nothing

Why?

Do you normally charge for these insights? whistle

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Me?
I'm past caring one way or t'other tbh

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Growler
Me?

You might think you are, me ould Growls, but by virtue of your being here I can Devine that deep, deep down you're not past caring atall, atall. There now I've sorted that little misapprehension out for ya...

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Originally Posted By Darcus
I'd be delighted with 5th place as I don't think that being in the CL would be good for us at the moment. I am far more interested in us winning challenging for the EPL than winning the CL, and the extra games/travel would be detrimental to that.

I know what the counter argument is..."...but being in the CL will attract better players". Well, it won't because FSG aren't the type to splash out on the fees/salaries for these type of players anyway.

Let's give up all together then. This team is not strong enough to win the title and since FSG aren't the type to splash out on player fees and wages , there's obviously no way we're going to sign players to win the league. So [oops] it, let's give up

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Originally Posted By Growler
Me?

You might think you are, me ould Growls, but by virtue of your being here I can Devine that deep, deep down you're not past caring atall, atall. There now I've sorted that little misapprehension out for ya...

Yea, ok oh wise one.
yer problee right.

If we don't secure 4th, the bladder bank will no doubt be 'earin' from me. mad

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion