Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
I thought another pathetic collapse against a team struggling to stay up was much more disrespectful than anything Sakho did yesterday.

You'd think we'd be hardened to it by now though Shags' ey? eek

Still stings, EVERY time we see our team turn over and have their tummy's tickled.
Burnt that many bass turd bladders out now, I'm seriously strugglin' for replacements eek

K
KD7 Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
K
If any one of us was him, we would have done exactly the same. Stuck 2 fingers up at Klopp and quite rightly to.

This dancing German aint nothing but a fake and he masks his incompetencies and pathetic transfer decision making with his hoorah antics that the fans just seem to, for some bizarre reason, crave for.

Reminds me allot of a manger version of Djibril Cisse, what an ass, literally one of the worst players that graced the prem, oh yes, but the Liverpool faithful will take to you, just wear a white suit with a red and white striped tie, bleach your hair blonde and your in!!

K
KD7 Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
K
Just read the post match comments lol, "Christian Benteke is an outstandingly good striker" said Klopp

"but i chose a bit of Divock Origi and nothing of Daniel Sturridge over him" - is the only part he missed out.

Pathetic.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Where was 'Rent a Wreck' Storage yesterday btw?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Growler

Out with a badly bruised shin guard.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By Growler

Out with a badly bruised shin guard.

Wasn't on the bench was he?
Splinter in his lardy arse from last time was it? whistle

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player

Originally Posted By KD7
If any one of us was him, we would have done exactly the same. Stuck 2 fingers up at Klopp and quite rightly to.

This dancing German aint nothing but a fake and he masks his incompetencies and pathetic transfer decision making with his hoorah antics that the fans just seem to, for some bizarre reason, crave for.

Reminds me allot of a manger version of Djibril Cisse, what an ass, literally one of the worst players that graced the prem, oh yes, but the Liverpool faithful will take to you, just wear a white suit with a red and white striped tie, bleach your hair blonde and your in!!

So angry.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Benteke was and is garbage. He can only play one type of football. The way palace and villa play.

If he had any talent at all he would be alongside drogba and lukaku. Same shape size and build. But one is a premier league and Chelsea legend. The other will go for a record fee next year. Benteke has played well at villa and palace.

Sahko is a lower team. Last ditch tackling defender. A more confident Djimi Traore. He was booted out and got his own back. I'm sure klopp is well gutted. Let him celebrate all of palaces goals. He won't go to a bigger team than PSG or Liverpool anymore.

Fun fact. Benteke has scored more goals at anfield for opposition clubs than when he played for us.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles
Benteke was and is garbage. He can only play one type of football. The way palace and villa play.

If he had any talent at all he would be alongside drogba and lukaku. Same shape size and build. But one is a premier league and Chelsea legend. The other will go for a record fee next year. Benteke has played well at villa and palace.

Sahko is a lower team. Last ditch tackling defender. A more confident Djimi Traore. He was booted out and got his own back. I'm sure klopp is well gutted. Let him celebrate all of palaces goals. He won't go to a bigger team than PSG or Liverpool anymore.

Fun fact. Benteke has scored more goals at anfield for opposition clubs than when he played for us.

Bit harsh, wouldn't call him garbage. But certainly not a striker you build your team around with aspirations of top 4 or higher.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles

He is definitely no Drogba but somebody who scored more than all our players this season is not garbage and he is better than Origi playing the same type of football.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM