Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
The medical staff also are his personal entourage who go "clubbin" with him regularly and when they do, they dress "L.A." hommie style and talk with silly Jamaican accents, just like little Daniel.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I just hope they managed to save some of the overtime that Danny has provided over the years.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The great shame is the idiot has got talent what a waste of a career what will he look back on ? Lazyness

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
I am actually interested in knowing his current injury.

We haven't had too much info on it in the media, I suspect the club has just got fed up of announcing the latest injury so are simply no longer reporting it.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
He has had more injuries than the British Army had on the first day of the Battle of the Somme.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
I am actually interested in knowing his current injury.

We haven't had too much info on it in the media, I suspect the club has just got fed up of announcing the latest injury so are simply no longer reporting it.

He has had a heavy period I understand

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Chris2402
He'll be gone in the Summer, I just hope we insist on a permanent sale and don't agree to loan him out somewhere.

Who will come in for him? he will want his pay matched at £120K a week, would you give him that contract based on his last 3 years of injuries? sadly, we will end up keeping him till his contract runs out, or we'll send him on loan somewhere like West Ham and massively subsidise his wages so the little sh*t doesn't lose out while he mopes around.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
He'll be gone in the Summer, I just hope we insist on a permanent sale and don't agree to loan him out somewhere.

Who will come in for him? he will want his pay matched at £120K a week, would you give him that contract based on his last 3 years of injuries? sadly, we will end up keeping him till his contract runs out, or we'll send him on loan somewhere like West Ham and massively subsidise his wages so the little sh*t doesn't lose out while he mopes around.

Unfortunetly that's probably what will happen what a liability he is

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C

I'm sure someone will pay a reduced transfer fee for him, probably in the region of £20million which in today's market isn't much at all.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

I'm sure someone will pay a reduced transfer fee for him, probably in the region of £20million which in today's market isn't much at all.

I'd be very happy if we get £20 million for him, but I doubt anyone will come in for him, if we didn't ask for a transfer fee we would struggle to offload him as we need a team willing to pay £120K a week for a player who may play 10-15 games a season.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion