#559856 14/03/17 11:47 PM
F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Good news I suppose and I noticed on Sunday all the kop was seated which was great

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
E.g no numpties stood through the whole game like sometimes you see same could not be said of the burnley fans though hope none of them were kids elderly or disabled tough luck if so selfish gets

F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
E.g no numpties stood through the whole game like sometimes you see same could not be said of the burnley fans though hope none of them were kids elderly or disabled tough luck if so selfish gets
agreed 100% about this standing nonsense selfish is the exact word .

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

A couple of years ago I went to the Everton-LFC game (finished 3-3) at GPark and was in the LFC fan corner. Everybody stood the whole game, thought it was like that all the time...

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

A couple of years ago I went to the Everton-LFC game (finished 3-3) at GPark and was in the LFC fan corner. Everybody stood the whole game, thought it was like that all the time...

Away games are very different, I go to a lot of away matches and the only time you get to sit down is half time! Not that I mind at all because the atmosphere is usually good!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
And why is this being heralded?

470 handicap seats in the most congested part of the ground where the bread and butter working class fans are located!

Why couldn't they put this seating in with The Main Stand expansion? is it because it may inconvenience the fat cats corporate hospitality in that area?

F*CK OFF Liverpool Echo...just another spin story aiding and abetting FSG...they are complicit with the subterfuge!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
And why is this being heralded?

470 handicap seats in the most congested part of the ground where the bread and butter working class fans are located!

Why couldn't they put this seating in with The Main Stand expansion? is it because it may inconvenience the fat cats corporate hospitality in that area?

F*CK OFF Liverpool Echo...just another spin story aiding and abetting FSG...they are complicit with the subterfuge!

A Liverpool newspaper reports on 470 new seats being added to the Kop.

Shocking stuff.

Down with that kind of thing, some people just complain for the sake of it.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
[/quote]A Liverpool newspaper reports on 470 new seats being added to the Kop.

Shocking stuff.

Down with that kind of thing, some people just complain for the sake of it.

If it was a one off, I wouldn't be ar*ed but the fluffing of FSG is relentless by The Liverpool Echo!
This headline reads>>>>

"The Kop is set to be expanded as part of Liverpool's summer plans for Anfield"

Now reading that headline you'd think this is some sort of forward dynamic plans for Anfield...but further down it becomes apparent that they have to do it to meet regulatory safety, accessible stadia requirements!

They had us salivating recently how FSG spend more money on staff than any other club...only to find out we employ a sh*t load more suits and that it wasn't REALLY anything to do with the players that run out onto the pitch!

BS PR spin!

Last edited by Redneckscouser; 15/03/17 10:35 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

In that circumstance yes but at Anfield people remain in their seats even the kop which is the way it should be

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion