Rate Thread
Page 51 of 53 1 2 49 50 51 52 53
Shaggydog #550005 08/12/16 12:29 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I see on the news today brexit has saved port talbot steel re value of pound terrible news

Did you also see that Europe will be playing hardball in the Brexit negotiations.

You have become the Lord Haw Haw of Koptalk Stan.

You're just a bitter old man who wants to blame all Britains woes on Johnny Foreigner.

Well of course the EU will play hardball so will we. That's what happens in negotiations please don't resort to peevish name calling it makes you look stupid honestly it does

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Anyway pretty much game over after the vote today there will be some parliamentary debate but from March we are heading out and it can't come soon enough Britain is safe now its the turn of the rest of European people to break free

Last edited by Stanley Park; 08/12/16 12:35 AM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I see on the news today brexit has saved port talbot steel re value of pound terrible news

Did you also see that Europe will be playing hardball in the Brexit negotiations.

You're just a bitter old man who wants to blame all Britains woes on Johnny Foreigner.

Well of course the EU will play hardball so will we. That's what happens in negotiations please don't resort to peevish name calling it makes you look stupid honestly it does

You'll play hardball on what exactly, the UK represents less than 10% of EU exports. The only hardball I can think of is that you will send back all EU migrants...what else do you have in mind?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Stan when it comes to looking stupid I'm afraid you have cornered the market.

And it's not name calling it's a comparison. If the hat fits and all that......

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Anyway pretty much game over after the vote today there will be some parliamentary debate but from March we are heading out and it can't come soon enough Britain is safe now its the turn of the rest of European people to break free

Oh dear God, the only thing missing from that load of drivel is "we will fight them on the beaches.

As you are so interested in freeing the rest of Europe could you start with N. Ireland as a good will gesture.

Also I think Austria declined their opportunity to break free.

Shaggydog #550051 08/12/16 08:34 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Oh dear God, the only thing missing from that load of drivel is "we will fight them on the beaches.

As you are so interested in freeing the rest of Europe could you start with N. Ireland as a good will gesture.

Great result for the EU Austria Unfortunetly it lasted about two hours before the earthquake of Italy which could well bring down the EU as they want to leave the euro and go back to the lira that happens the EU would not survive especially as it would probably bring down the banks I have no idea why you like the EU it's created misery for half if Europe and for someone who wants freedom from the British why do you want to be ruled by Brussels ?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Great result for the EU Austria Unfortunetly it lasted about two hours before the earthquake of Italy which could well bring down the EU as they want to leave the euro and go back to the lira that happens the EU would not survive especially as it would probably bring down the banks I have no idea why you like the EU it's created misery for half if Europe and for someone who wants freedom from the British why do you want to be ruled by Brussels ?

Well you see that's the thing, plenty of people don't think they are being ruled by Europe. 16 million of your fellow citizens were happy enough with it. The EU is far from perfect but it is not the cess pit that you make it out.

I have no idea why in this day and age people would wish to become isolationist and frankly anti-foreigner.

I think you are hoping the EU collapses because you know that Britain are going to be hammered in the Brexit talks. If the EU is to survive there can be no other outcome.

Shaggydog #550108 10/12/16 01:22 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Tripe !

Look at the EU Look at the people of Europe do they want to be in the EU ? No one knows because they are not given the choice 500 million people held in an undemocratic dictatorship Britain will leave the EU in a maximum of 27 months from now I would not be surprised before then the EU ceases to exist.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Tripe !

Look at the EU Look at the people of Europe do they want to be in the EU ? No one knows because they are not given the choice 500 million people held in an undemocratic dictatorship Britain will leave the EU in a maximum of 27 months from now I would not be surprised before then the EU ceases to exist.

I don't envy your younger generation especially those who moved their arses to vote. There must be a reason why the above 50 won the day deciding of the future of those who wanted to stay. I would say, older people are less open in general.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Tripe !

I don't envy your younger generation especially those who moved their arses to vote. There must be a reason why the above 50 won the day deciding of the future of those who wanted to stay. I would say, older people are less open in general.

I am glad you mentioned younger generation for almost the whole of Southern Europe youth unemployment is between fifty and sixty per cent because of the euro. That can't carry on indefinitely something has to break and that will be the EU it doesn't work it's a failed political experiment that's ruined the lives of hundreds of millions of people in Europe thank god Britain is getting out but the job is not over yet until Europe is free

Page 51 of 53 1 2 49 50 51 52 53

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion