Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
As you all I know I'm delving in to the not so mainstream media because that is where invariably the truth lays.
So I'm perusing through the latest info on the copious amounts of Wikileaks that is being dumped what seems daily now, specifically relating to the current US Presidential Election taking place. I came across a thread made via a notorious forum called 4chan...here is the thread >>> https://imgur.com/a/lFHx3#lCQGp3M

This thread seems to have been created at the height of the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private home email system. It was posted by somebody anonymously purporting to be some kind of FBI analyst on the case!

The gist of it is that info they got from the Benghazi email servers directly link into the Clinton Foundation and that everybody currently in Government is connected...in his/her words:
"My opinion is the entire government is guilty of treason"!
"Many, many people are involved"!

Now as we all know Clinton got off with a smacked wrist with the very spurious line from the Chief Investigating FBI Officer - Comey, stating: "She was deceptive and probably lied in the investigation"!

This spurious thread from 4chan looks legit to me...what are peoples thoughts?

And the potential for this to be leaked via Wikileaks, the Russians or any other hackers is HUGE!

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
We are also about to be blessed very SOON with a "Racist Hillary" video - '100 times worse than the Trump tape'!!!

This hacker is not anything to do with the above thread or person but he made it known via that same forum 4chan - "All 33k deleted Emails are going to be released by November 1st. probably in 4 – 5 sets. these emails are going to be the complete undoing of the Democratic Party. We are purposely holding them back so they cannot have time to replace Hillary,” claims the alleged hacker, who asserts that he is not working for Russia!
He goes on to promise that no less than six embarrassing videos will be released, including one, “that documents Hillary slandering and being racist against a Female African American. The amount of hatred seen on her face for their community will be worse than 100 TrumpTapes.”

The individual also comments on the Podesta emails, noting that “we are saving the best for last”.

This Presidential Election just gets seedily better and better!
Now if this all comes to pass without WW3 and with Hillary defeated, I'll be a happy man! laugh

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
How you can think any of that is legit is beyond me? But each to their own.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
The anonymous FBI analyst stated to look towards The Clinton Foundation when he posted on that forum 2nd July 2016.
Wikileaks is dropping bombshell after bombshell showing just what ties The Clintons have with The Persian Gulf.... who the feck gets $1 mill as a Birthday Gift from a Foreign Government?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/13/wikileaks-emails-reveal-bill-clintons-1m-birthday-/

This sh*t stinks!!!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The 'FBI Analyst' is probably some fat virgin sat in his moms basement!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
We are also about to be blessed very SOON with a "Racist Hillary" video - '100 times worse than the Trump tape'!!!

This hacker is not anything to do with the above thread or person but he made it known via that same forum 4chan - "All 33k deleted Emails are going to be released by November 1st. probably in 4 – 5 sets. these emails are going to be the complete undoing of the Democratic Party. We are purposely holding them back so they cannot have time to replace Hillary,” claims the alleged hacker, who asserts that he is not working for Russia!
He goes on to promise that no less than six embarrassing videos will be released, including one, “that documents Hillary slandering and being racist against a Female African American. The amount of hatred seen on her face for their community will be worse than 100 TrumpTapes.”

The individual also comments on the Podesta emails, noting that “we are saving the best for last”.

Now if this all comes to pass without WW3 and with Hillary defeated, I'll be a happy man! laugh

I wonder why Putin wants Trump as president...maybe he cares about Americans

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I see the liberal press / Democrat conspiracy is in full swing getting those women to come forward with their claims against Trump whistle

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser

I wonder why Putin wants Trump as president...maybe he cares about Americans

Because he loves America Vish and all those who live in it. I heard he has Star Spangled banner pyjamas.

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R

Isn't it because the Obama administration bombed the sh*t out of Syria and pushed Nato East and are pretty much pushing for WW3?
Now the agreement to reduce plutonium on both sides has been torn up.

Trump said he'd prefer to work with Russia than against them.

Makes sense to me..

If you look up China's 'One Belt One Road' initiative, you'll realise why America won't just sit by and watch itself get knocked off it's perch and I think Russia's drawn a line in the sand with Syria.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedJohn

Isn't it because the Obama administration bombed the sh*t out of Syria and pushed Nato East and are pretty much pushing for WW3?
Now the agreement to reduce plutonium on both sides has been torn up.

Trump said he'd prefer to work with Russia than against them.

Makes sense to me..

If you look up China's 'One Belt One Road' initiative, you'll realise why America won't just sit by and watch itself get knocked off it's perch and I think Russia's drawn a line in the sand with Syria.

All the shyte that is happening in the middle east is because that idiot Bush number 2 and Bliar went to look for WMD in iraq

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion