Klopp
Carlo
Or
Tea lady

Can get better results

Sack Brodge after the villa game

Caretaker boss or new manager comes in

We win the Derby

Last edited by gnp-uk; 20/09/15 07:23 PM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
yes the derby not looking forward to that one

G
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
G
Am not looking forward to it

If Brodge is still in charge

C
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
C
4 years of Brodges tactics and still nobody knows how to follow them. Players running round like headless chickens out of position. random balls in to the box aimed at the keeper. Nobody willing to take a chance on there actually being something to chase. Our only quality player looking disinterested and trying impossible shots because he knows nobody is going to move into space.

I reckon any of the linked managers and probably a lot more can get this lot at least working together. Start there and then results would start to come.

Last edited by caligula; 20/09/15 07:51 PM.
D
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
D
Originally Posted By: caligula
4 years of Brodges tactics and still nobody knows how to follow them. Players running round like headless chickens out of position. random balls in to the box aimed at the keeper. Nobody willing to take a chance on there actually being something to chase. Our only quality player looking disinterested and trying impossible shots because he knows nobody is going to move into space.

I reckon any of the linked managers and probably a lot more can get this lot at least working together. Start there and then results would start to come.

+1 fella.

+1 for the bloody lot.

D
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
D
I think BR will be in charge. The pundits on 5Live must surely know as much as any of our inside sources and they think it will take time to bed in the new players, but then the results will likely follow. They questioned the idea of playing Benteke in a narrow formation but I think, what may actually transpire from today, is that we'll see more of Ings, as much of Sturridge as his fitness allows and less of Benteke.

Ings looked interested and I thought Firmino looked a better player when he came on. I thought Sakho looked pretty good too. If Coutinho scores the whole situation takes on a different hue and if that were then followed by wins against Villa and Everton, the season looks totally different. Obvously, Coutinho didn't score - but we were all over Norwich and I cannot see FSG sacking BR now after they've just given him a heap of money. I thought the players looked like they were trying. To me, we're miles away from BR leaving. I'm not against him leaving but I just can't see him getting the axe.

If we lose to Villa and Everton - with insipid displays, I think it might mark the final phase but that hasn't happened yet. There's no imminent danger for Rodgers after today, like it or not.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion