Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
imadk Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Can't wait to hear Maureen complain about Norwich's BUS!!

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
In other words fck off mourinho! Fck off mourinho!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: boxmonkey
In other words fck off mourinho! Fck off mourinho!

What angers me the most is we couldn't manage a draw at home against such a team.

S
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
S
Vish it was a slip

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: SamMaguire
Vish it was a slip

I know, I know but still annoyed that he was the last defender.

S
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
S
Its what we do every game. Cb splitand he drops to get the ball.
Anyone come on you reds. 6-0 tomorrow

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Jose didn't shake Neil Adams hand after the game! Class act that guy. The day he leaves the prem will be a very good day.

C
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
C
Is there another top club that would put up with his bollox.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho admits he was surprised by Norwich's defensive tactics in the 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge.

Mourinho was expecting Norwich to go all guns blazing as they realistically needed to beat the Blues to maintain their chances of avoiding relegation from the Premier League.

But instead it was Chelsea who had 23 shots during the game, with Norwich sitting back and trying to play on the counter-attack, failing to regularly trouble the home defence.

The result leaves Norwich needing a huge turn-around in goal difference with West Brom and Sunderland, both of whom have two games remaining and face one another in midweek.

As for Chelsea, the point took them three ahead of Arsenal in the race for third and it would take a huge swing in goal difference (18) for them not to end the season in that spot, with Mourinho having all but given up on the title.

"We had one team that needed three points to have a chance to survive, and they didn't play to win," Mourinho told Sky Sports.

"You had a team that needs one point to finish third, and in the Champions League group phase, and that team played like the one needing three points so it was a bit of a contradiction.

"(Their gameplan) surprised me but anyone plays like they want. It's not my responsibility, it is their responsibility.

"We were waiting for a kind of crazy game, especially in the second half, where they would gamble everything to try for a last chance to survive, but they didn't. Even worse - they defended much more but that's their problem. We have not a right to criticise.

"I think we lost 45 minutes because in the first half we were very slow. Like the weather, players were playing very slow with no intensity.

"In the second half the intensity was completely different, the dynamic too. The players they wanted it much, much more and we tried everything.

"We know we have no chances to be champions and we know we need one point to finish in the group phase of the Champions League, which obviously is not a cup for us but affects the next season. It affects pre-season and it was important for us to finish third."

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
What proper c*nt!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion