KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I don't want to judge before I see him in the PL, but so far Aspas has been fantastic. Seems like a fantastic transfer at the moment. Will see as the season progresses, and comment later ;p

Sign Reus
G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
He's got 4 pre season goals and has had at least 3 chances per game ! I reckon a few finishing lessons off rush/fowler and he could be very potent for us

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
I have not been able to see any pre season games but the feedback on here has not been spectacular.

But pre season is notoriously unreprestative of reality as the season proper starts and as with all players we need to give them a chance. He starts with a clean slate and looking forward to seeing him play.

I have a feeling not based on facts (because I have none) but based on gut feel that he might do well

I've been fortunate to watch all the games, not on streams but not on HD neither, usual digital. Aspas has been good SP but not spectacular but definitely IMO better than Borini. Those who have impressed me more than others were Coutinho, Sterling, Aspas, Toure, Downing, Hendo, Allen and Gerrard. Ibe was quite good for his age.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Looks a great player , well done LFC scouting team again!

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Sterling can keep being a disappointment for the whole season if he wants - the only condition is that he bangs in at least 1 goal a match! laugh

D
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
D
This post reminds of 'Moneyball' ...

"... got a good look, the face..."

what does that have to do with a player's potential or skills?

LOL

* in response to the "he's ugly" post *

Last edited by direcaant; 08/08/13 07:50 PM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion