KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Btw, is drogba gay? I've always thought he is.

#241631 13/06/12 11:57 AM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Ooooh anti catholic jibe at the end there kop....get your shillings worth!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Yeah KP involved in religious controversey grin

Posts message telling himself not to be so intolerant.

Replies saying Carheex made him do it. grin

Last edited by Shaggydog; 13/06/12 12:49 PM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
i knew it was carheex lol

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I blame me, too.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
lol evil man be fearful

#241654 13/06/12 01:54 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Some very homophobic comments on here.... and racial stereotyping! There might be Koptalk posters from Greece, Italy and France on this site lads... I know things are said for a laugh but you're flirting with discrimination.

Wakka... I don't understand your attitude. Racism in football gets endless air-time but homophobia has always been swept under the rug. Remember what happened to Fashanu? I don't see why it shouldn't be a topic for discussion... even if it's uncomfortable for some people. That was a stupid thing for Cassano to say... no form of discrimination should be tolerated in the game. What if someone were to be intolerant of all the Catholic players crossing themselves every five minutes?

What's wrong with homophobia? any phobia is classed as an illness so people shouldn't be censored for it, let alone punished. I've heard that pepe reina suffers from arachnophobia - does that make him a bad person? The fear of gays should not be laughed at and these 'homophobes' deserve our support.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
there isnt much of a line between a homophobia and descrimination

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: CarheeX
Originally Posted By: TheKopProphet
Some very homophobic comments on here.... and racial stereotyping! There might be Koptalk posters from Greece, Italy and France on this site lads... I know things are said for a laugh but you're flirting with discrimination.

Wakka... I don't understand your attitude. Racism in football gets endless air-time but homophobia has always been swept under the rug. Remember what happened to Fashanu? I don't see why it shouldn't be a topic for discussion... even if it's uncomfortable for some people. That was a stupid thing for Cassano to say... no form of discrimination should be tolerated in the game. What if someone were to be intolerant of all the Catholic players crossing themselves every five minutes?

What's wrong with homophobia? any phobia is classed as an illness so people shouldn't be censored for it, let alone punished. I've heard that pepe reina suffers from arachnophobia - does that make him a bad person? The fear of gays should not be laughed at and these 'homophobes' deserve our support.
Yeah agreed with some of that carheex - its an illness should get time off work for it

Last edited by Armitage; 13/06/12 02:10 PM.
#241662 13/06/12 02:27 PM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
kp i think everyone is joking on here for this one.

but keep in mind (and this is my attitude) one of the key was to exclude gays, other nationalities, religions etc... is to exclude them from humour. i work in the disabilty sector and staff joke about with the guys the same as everyone else, as long as the guys understand the joke and its respectfully done there is no problem imo. also, one of my closest friends is gay and he slags me for being a breeder as much as i slag him for being gay. no panic.

the world has gotten a little tense.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM