Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#239071 06/06/12 12:19 PM
H
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
H
Just watched Benzema goals for France against Estonia, and it brought it all home for me.
With a world class stirker a decent team can become a good team and a good team can become a great team.
We seriously lack this at Anfield (suarez is not a striker imo he is a forward.)

We only have Andy Carroll (now that dirk is gone) who can really be called a out and out striker(bellamy plays on the wing).
There is no way Andy Carroll can be relied upon to lead our attack next season,we will need someone who can take us to that next level, whilst Carroll learns his trade.

NOT SURE WHAT WORLD CLASS STRIKER WE CAN ATTRACT NOW

(Any ideas fellow koptalkers)

but we need one to really help us to push on next season.

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
What about Heskey? eek

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
+1

H
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
H
have always said from the start suarez seems to be a player in the mould of gerrard where as he just likes to play of the front man link the play and score world class goals here and there is not an out and out goal scorer which we so desperately need imo i dont honestly think we need to spend big either with van wolfswinkel not making the holland national team as far as i no?dont quote me on this but we were heavily linked with yhim in jan but due to injury we wanted to wait till the summer and his reported £10m fee shouldnt be a problem and where ever hes been he knows where the onion bag is and i think would be another good young player with bags of potential or even de jong would fit the bill maybe even at the right price we could do with both of them as we seriously lack depth in the striking department

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
Sounds like Cavanni to me wink

red for danger, red for power. -Bill Shankly
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Or maybe Cavani perhaps?

H
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
H
^^^would love a surprise signing like cavani but to me he seems to be sending out a clear message that he does not wish to leave napoli dont have a clue why like but would be a great signing

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
No definitely Cavanni

red for danger, red for power. -Bill Shankly
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
it would be good but i am not sure the lack of champions league will mean he wont want to go

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
Yeah see what likes of aguero has achieved at city! We need splash out on a cavani but I'd say Defoe is more then likely our pull at moment

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion