Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
For me the question is what way is he going to fit Carroll into his style and I'll be interested to see how he sets up Downing and who he uses for the right wing (assuming he plays Downing on the left) Maybe Gerrard? Also there is Lucas coming back (I hope) so it will be interesting. Hope it works out well for him.

S
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
S
I think he should give Jonno a run on the right for a couple of games to see how he does! could be a revalation!!

"who cares who wins!.....As long as it's us!
L
Trialist
Trialist
L
His best game of the season was when he filled in at left-back so the guy has a flexible style that could easily be cultivated into something more than what we saw last season. I think he often looked uncertain and as though he was playing with restrictions or apprehensions. For me the biggest flop by far is Downing, not Henderson.

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
I think Hendo will do great next season. I also think we should get rid of Spearing because they're plenty of better tallent than that out there.

red for danger, red for power. -Bill Shankly
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Henderson will get nowhere near as many games next season and will be benched for the majority of the time. Rodgers has too much at stake to risk carrying a passenger like JH. Besides, Lucas will be back.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Originally Posted By: *** Suso ***
Originally Posted By: Shanklylegend
I belive he should buy back 3 players that suits well into the pass and move style:

1. Sissoko
2. Traore
3. Biscan

lol
surely you need to bring back dundee to finish off all those chances they are going to create

No, I vote for Voronin instead - with or without the pony tail included in the package!

B
Trialist
Trialist
B
Hendo at right back, Johnson right midfield, Suarez right side up front. Lucas Dembele centre midfield, afalley left midfield. Gerrard up front. Aggressive and Coates centre back with Enrique left back and Reina. Bench Carroll, Bellamy skrtel downing. This team could play like Rodgers wants us to play. We can then build from there. Thoughts?.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Who's Aggressive?

Z
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
Z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9T46YamvQ

Just have a watch of this video, despite being from someone who obviously wants his babies, it shows the lad has some potential, there are some great tackles, good pace and even better defense splitting passes in there. I myself have been critical of the lad, but I think he definitely deserves another season. Now he is more than likely replacing Lampard in the Euro's, it might be a good chance to see what the kid can do.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
how dare you support one of our players. wink

i think he has it in his locker. the video shows some of it there, and if gerrard made those passes everyone would be creaming themselves.

keep the faith hendo.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM