Rate Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
V
VjS Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
V
Originally Posted By: flames
that was goal of the season for me boys. goosebumps. he had bugger all time to set himself, wet pitch, 3 miles from goal. inch perfect.

I think Former LFC man Crouch(vs Man City) will get the award for best goal of the season

Last edited by VjS; 28/04/12 11:25 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By: heggypompom
your funny.

thank you for that

lets get the fourth:)

Next season, but if you are the Manager, definitely we will be the champions, i can only pray that you get appointed

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
What about Coates' goal?

Back to Back World Champions baby!
J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
Brilliant really deserved it especially considering abuse from norwich fans and a few dodgy tackles

T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
Originally Posted By: Snakeye
Good game from Carragher also, blocked a few and defended well. Coates should be ahead of him but you gotta give him credit for that, good to see him performing well.

Best performance I've seen from Carragher since... hell, all season. Well done, that man - he was outstanding today.

Still don't understand the dual inverted wingers idea when neither of our fullbacks are able to cross a ball with any regularity or accuracy. That alone is what has cost Downing his assists this season. We looked great on the break until either of them got the ball near the box, at which point it all broke down because they're both on their weaker side.

Fortunately Gerrard was a beast in midfield. Best game I've seen from him outside the Everton game this year. Suarez scored 3 great goals that will do his confidence a world of good. Shelvey could have grabbed a brace too, and Henderson did alright at DM. And as the commentator said, "Nobody likes it when the keeper goes past you"; mad footie skillz from Reina.

That was one for the statisticians, that game. Final third regains, ftw!

I just hope Andy Carroll watched the Stoke game for Crouch's goal - that is what he needs to be doing in terms of movement around the area.

I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
to little far too late as far as am concerned, it was a very welcome 3pts as it keeps us just behind Everton but come on surely people cant be getting carried away with that performance, two bum teams in my book if am being honest.

T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
No, he has a book of bum teams.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Yeah he looks at them in the mirror

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'm a bum man.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I'm a hippy, man grin

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion