Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
Very disappointing tho i think he may be resting Skrytle for final.If he plays Carra next week,i expect his resignation.We are not an old boy network club,only the best on the pitch.We cannot afford sentimentality on this issue

Bar Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: heggypompom
Bar please explain to me (I know I can be biased toward kenny sometimes)why carra is in the team and coates is not.

there is no raheem or any of the youngsters on the bench these are nothing games now.

I can't tell you why Carra is in the team ahead of Coates, aside from experience in his favour, but one thing it does say to me is that maybe Carra won't start in the final..

He played Carra, Skrtel AND Agger in the semi at Wembley. I get the feeling now that he's gonna pick Agger & Skrtel at CB and Enrique at LB for the final, and that putting Carra in today is a way of softening the blow. Just a theory.

As for Sterling, I'd have him in the squad. Okay, you can say that someone would have to be left out, so who? If Skrtel is gonna be rested, then why not left out of the squad altogether - as Carroll has been? (Assuming that's why Carroll's out, and that he's not actually injured). It's frustrating to see Sterling overlooked yet again after his impressive debut.

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?'
'If there is hope, it lies in the proles'
F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
carroll axed when he was one of the better players last week

Bar Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: fazakerley red 1

"Axed" seems like a fairly misguided word to use, assuming you don't know why he's not in the squad. Unless you know something we don't, faz?

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
Isn't Sterling entering his exams in the next few weeks? could that possibly be why he isn't in the team? busy revising away

F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: BarLennon

"Axed" seems like a fairly misguided word to use, assuming you don't know why he's not in the squad. Unless you know something we don't, faz?
well what is it then ?

Bar Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: jakeex
Isn't Sterling entering his exams in the next few weeks? could that possibly be why he isn't in the team? busy revising away

Could be. I heard a couple of weeks ago that he had exams. Never heard if it was confirmed or just a rumour, but it's definitely plausible. In saying that, he's played for the reserves, and also travelled with the squad, which makes it an unlikely excuse, surely?

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
dropped although they would say rested but he doesnt need rest he needs to shapen up

Last edited by Armitage; 28/04/12 08:55 PM.
J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
Heggy i know you are strongly pro KD but he could have picked this team from a hat.Do you really want these team selections next season?Playing over the hill defender when he has youngsters waiting.Now is the perfect time to blood these guys.If he's there next season when is he going to play these guys.He could give these guys PL experience not League Cup/FA cup against weaker teams when they could be at the big table

Bar Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By: BarLennon

well what is it then ?

Rested?

*RODGERS *SKRTEL *JONJO

Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion