Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#216475 23/04/12 11:01 PM
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Here is some info coming from a man in the know. Apparently there will be big changes in the summer at LFC, and by BIG I mean really BIG!

The whole setup will apparently be changed, and the whole approach to the way the club functions will change. Kenny will supposedly step aside and perhaps take up a senior position. As to who the new manager will be, it's still anybody's guess but Rafa Benitez is very much in the running for the position.

Also, non LFC related, Tottenham are looking at Brtendan Rogers to take over if Redknapp decides to take the England job. Harry is apparently still undecided on the matter.

I hope whatever changes we do see are positive but at the moment all I can do is guess as to what exactly they will entail. I am just a supporter like anyone on here and am only telling you guys what I have heard from people who have been "spot on" with their info in the past.

Whatever changes do take place will be with the best interest of the club in mind and FSG are definately looking to make LFC a success and a long running success. They are not in it for the short term as some have suggested on here before.

Sign Reus
Who is the man in the know?

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
not sure you told us anything there Mark. grin

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
I see that this has been taken from footballrumours.co.uk

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I have heard they are going to move Anfield a yard to the left

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Finally,some movement on the stadium.

"Romance has broke down
This boy is crack'in up"

So not a moderator

Valar Morghulis
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By: Stanley Park
I have heard they are going to move Anfield a yard to the left

that might be a good move,maybe some of our wayward shots would go in then cry

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
new manager is anyones guess,but yet benitez is in the running..seems a bit flakey from a suppossed in the know person. plus u can't sack kenny after he beats chelsea. and if rafa was in the running then fsg must really have lost their minds.

1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Firstly, there was no mention of Kenny being sacked, but of him stepping down, secondly, the fact that Rafa is in the running and amongst the frontrunners does not exclude other managers aswell. Rafa is amongst the top 3 or 4 candidates. When you consider that FSG are looking at more than just 3 or 4 potential candidates, you will obviously have the more likely and the less likely...AVB is not under consideration at all. A few might well be surprised by who some of the candidates are, as there are some unknowns in the mix aswell.

Time will tell. People slated me when I told you guys about the exact day Charlie Adam would be signing and the proposed time of his medical to within 2 hours...before anyone else had mentioned it. You can slate me all you want, I am not here to wind people up or talk rubbish. All I am telling you guys is that this info comes from someone who has been spot on every time he has passed info on. Whether you want to believe it is your choice, and i can understand your guys scepticism with some of the things that get posted on the various forums but I repeat, the man has been spot on over and over again. He has proven himself as far as I am concerned, I am simply sharing what I have heard.

Sign Reus
I
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I
Originally Posted By: kennymuststay
new manager is anyones guess,but yet benitez is in the running..seems a bit flakey from a suppossed in the know person. plus u can't sack kenny after he beats chelsea. and if rafa was in the running then fsg must really have lost their minds.
Cant see them replacing one failed manager with another failed manager especialy a toxic one like Benitez, Club really will be finished if that happens.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion