Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F
5 home wins getting beat by WBA ,wigan etc etc how can this just be put up with ,just shameful criminal in fact

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Unheard of even during souness days.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
criminal is takling it a bit far. embarassing yes. But there's nothinmg left to debate. We just need to get to the end of the season, hopefully win the cup and let the owners do their duty over the summer.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
seriously if they don't ask kenny to resign in the close season than I don't know football.

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

C
craney91
Unregistered
craney91
Unregistered
C
I'd be bothered if it was at the start of the season, the fact is, the league top 4 push was arguably over after the Arsenal home game. That was confirmed completely in the following games after that.

The only thing the players should be playing for in the league now, is self pride and pride for the club.

What bothers me is that these games were meaningless weeks back and we are not seeing any youth be given experience in these games! It's the same old, same old. We've even had injuries and the youth still haven't been given games!

Gerrard has turned into about as injury prone as you can get, it's questionable now, if he is indeed injured at all!...is he loosing the taste for it?

I think so.

He's being protected however, because of his history with the club. Sentiment gives him a day of.

But why aren't the likes of Suso and Sterling given a few games in the first team? They are training with them!

I'd understand it if we was challenging, but we're not and these games account for nothing. It would be valuable time for them and pretty much fail-safe!....what have they or the club got to loose at this point?

That's what bothers me!

I think we all know Kenny won't be here next season, whether it be sacked, mutual-consent, resignation or whatever. He will be given to the end of the season, there is no point making the change now, when we are in another final and he can leave on a slightly better note.

The owners aren't that ruthless, I don't think. wink wink

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
agree about the youngsters not been given a go

S
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
S
Kenny has already been told that he is going at the end of the season. He is being moved upstairs and a new manager will come in.

H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
tomato or brown source please?

B
Trialist
Trialist
B
I want to see Suso in action big time, the team and fans need something fresh and exciting that will possibly show a glimer of hope for the future!

F
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
F
Originally Posted By: steve10
Kenny has already been told that he is going at the end of the season. He is being moved upstairs and a new manager will come in.
upstairs were too ?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion