Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: WeLoveTheKop
I am not impressed that I am being accused of habing a "parody" account here. If you cast your minds back 16 months, most if not all, Liverpool fans were desperate that Dalglish should be brought in and how desperate they were to win trophies. Well you've got both and, I'm sorry if I'm showing optimism, but pessismism doesn't exist in my vocabulary.
I'm bored of all the negativity and just because I think this is our year doesn't mean I'm a "parody" account.

Regardless matey, I'm with you. wink

A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Well stuff like "Daglish" top 5 manager in the world and Caroll top 5 player in the world easily makes you susceptible to criticism.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
yeah carrols top3 in the world

W
WeLoveTheKop
Unregistered
WeLoveTheKop
Unregistered
W
I think you need to realise Kenny hasn't managed at the top level for 15 years! And he's brought trophies in his first season back. And maybe Carroll is one of the best, he's only 22 and cost 35m, which was a sign of faith in his potential. He is a quality player, much better than a lot of other strikers in the league anyway.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Just lay off the lad will you's.

I don't have to wholeheartedly agree with his statements either, but ffs, give the lad a break will you, or would you rather carry on reading the usual trashy slagging off stuff....KENNY OUT NOW, and WE ARE CRAP stuff incessantly? sick

A
aldo
Unregistered
aldo
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Growler

I don't have to wholeheartedly agree with his statements either, but ffs, give the lad a break will you, or would you rather carry on reading the usual trashy slagging off stuff....KENNY OUT NOW, and WE ARE CRAP stuff incessantly? sick

No one is saying Kenny out, it's just that some of his statements are exaggerated

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By: aldo
Originally Posted By: Growler

No one is saying Kenny out, it's just that some of his statements are exaggerated

As are the regular highly irritating negative and sometimes insulting offensive posts in here too.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Kenny out

I never finish anythi
H
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
H
Freedom of speech people

don't forget.

I will listen, only if your answer contains wisdom

C
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
C
lol If we give him a new 10 year contract there better be a clause in it that says he can never sign another player for us again someone else has gotta do it because if he signs plyers for us over the next ten years we will be in the blue square conference by the tenth year

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion