Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
P
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
P
Yeah the immediate sacking of a manager isn't always the option but the form hasn't improved in 9 games thats good enuf for me. Its either Kenny or Commoli who has to take responsibility for them poor signings this season and just go.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
At least we showed a bit of fight today. It's a shame it took about 80 minutes, but that's more than we can usually say. That shouldn't take away from the fact that this was a poor result though. Any other year, that kind of sh*t would be unacceptable. The fact that some people seem resigned to a home draw against the worst Villa side in years says it all really.

YNWA
L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
I think gettin that draw with such little time left after bein down for so long will give the team some much needed confidence. If they now can go on and grind out a win against blackburn (thats difficult for a liverpool supporter to say) i think our heads will be alot higher for the semi final, and i think we can end the season strong. Now i do believe Kenny does need to go, but the fact is until the end of the season he's not goin anywhere! then he'll either walk or be saked, hopefully walk. but until then lets support the team, i know it's frustrating but theres no good in constantly sayin how crap kenny is! its not helpin anything! let's hopefully win the cup, kenny will walk, we'll sort ou this team and in the next season or two be back up with the big boys!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Yes I do have bollox and the right to an opinion.

I'm not particularly bothered if you agree with it because I didin't post it for your approval.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
26 times now we hit the post

Back to Back World Champions baby!
B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
Originally Posted By: flames
they could have easily dropped their heads, nothing going their way, a percentage of fans not getting behind them, but they showed lot of character to get something out of it. a lot of people dont want to acknowledge that of course because they see what they want to see, convinced that immediate sacking of the manager is always the answer.

They certainly showed some fight and that was great. Put me in a much better mood seeing them care and give a sh!t and go for it.

I think that's entirely different to thinking sacking the manager is the way to go personally. 2 different issues and aren't mutually exclusive.

What disheartened me though was to see Carroll look like he's waiting for the summer. Some people clearly think he's been mistreated. But for me he hasn't in the slightest, he's had a couple of runs, not improved enough, and he's blaming those around him and not enough himself. I don't think he has the right attitude.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
On a side note, Suarez needs to stop fking diving. It really is a disgrace seeing him go down with minimal contact.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
B
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
B
Originally Posted By: Snakeye
On a side note, Suarez needs to stop fking diving. It really is a disgrace seeing him go down with minimal contact.

To be fair he keeps having decisions go against him.

T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
Originally Posted By: Rafarendum
Originally Posted By: flames
they could have easily dropped their heads, nothing going their way, a percentage of fans not getting behind them, but they showed lot of character to get something out of it. a lot of people dont want to acknowledge that of course because they see what they want to see, convinced that immediate sacking of the manager is always the answer.

We played well only when we switched to 4-4-2 and really went for it. In other words, we played well when we abandoned the managers plan. 4-5-1 at home again...saying it all season...won't score many goals at home like that.

You're right though, some of the players did show character, well done them.

I was extremely disappointed in how we played the first half. Enrique and Kuyt were vying for worst man of the match. I'm always amazed how poor we are in the final third.

But the lads at least tried a bit in the second half. We had better movement off the ball, Gerrard made more of an impact, and that was almost certainly because we stopped playing 4-5-1.

Extremely disappointed once again to see Kenny decide that Bellamy should play on the left (where he was totally innocuous except for one effort on goal from 8 yards that missed the target by half that). Downing provided a few decent balls for no one to head, and then he goes off for Carroll. It's been 9 months of watching the manager do this, and I'm yet to work out Kenny's reasoning in playing a target man without the best crosser in the team for service. Anyone else noticed how many corners we win when Carroll doesn't play, all of which amount to nothing?

Another nothing game from Shelvey, Carra just not good enough, Enrique & Kuyt shocking, Henderson did a good impression of Spearing, Gerrard was generally quite poor (something's happened to his passing), Agger had a good game at LB (even though "good" is probably based on how bad Enrique was), and as usual we continued to cross the ball behind rather than in front of Carroll.

Seriously, unless we can stop being sh1te in the final 3rd (crosses, passes, support play etc) we will continue to struggle to score. 20+ shots on goal, only a handful on target. Pathetic.

But at least we showed some spirit at the end - that's been missing most of this year.

T
thundyr
Unregistered
thundyr
Unregistered
T
Originally Posted By: bigredkop
Originally Posted By: Snakeye

To be fair he keeps having decisions go against him.

He picked up a yellow for having a player stand on his foot.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion