tom79 Offline OP
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
T

Kenny Dalglish - what do you think
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 22/01/12 06:11 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
C
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
C
I don't no what to think at the moment and who the hell would we get realisticly to come I'm struggling to trust any new managers now

T
tom79 Offline OP
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
T
I think IF/When Kenny goes they need to give the job to a manager who has been managing a winning team in a top league for at least 4 years.

P
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
P
I think this idea of having Kenny axed or giving him a time period is absolutely ridiculous. Its stupid impatient fans these days when we are winning everything is sunshine and rainbows but when we start drawing and losing a few games its all doom and gloom theses still half a season to go give him a chance he's not the one kicking the ball on the field and very few managers can be compared too Kennys man management skills its the players who need to pull their fingers out

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I think if we achieve nothing this season and finish lower than last he should go. If we win the carling cup or get into Europe through the league it's a step in the right direction and should get time.

However I do want us to start playing attractive football, which in the past two and a half games we haven't been.

I can see Suarez leaving if we fail this season and then who will we have frown.

Last edited by YNWA1892; 22/01/12 07:00 PM.
C
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
C
don't think cups should paper over cracks one example birmingham city

T
tom79 Offline OP
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
T
Professorkelly - i dont think its ridiculous wanting your team to be the best! It hasnt been sunshine and rainbows for a long time....

S
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
S
Originally Posted By: Professorkelly
I think this idea of having Kenny axed or giving him a time period is absolutely ridiculous. Its stupid impatient fans these days when we are winning everything is sunshine and rainbows but when we start drawing and losing a few games its all doom and gloom theses still half a season to go give him a chance he's not the one kicking the ball on the field and very few managers can be compared too Kennys man management skills its the players who need to pull their fingers out
Credit where credit's due that what I say, If your playing well you take the plaudits, if you not playing well you take the stick. It's the nature of the beast.

"who cares who wins!.....As long as it's us!
T
The Hustler
Unregistered
The Hustler
Unregistered
T
Axe kenny , then bring in who...Steve Bruce? Martin O'neil, Mark Hughes, Any takers.

I personally would have Rafa back as next choice, or maybe a KK/ Rafa Duo, as he did V/good in first 3 seasons.

Need to give Kenny more time , 2/3 seasons to make a serious impact.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Everyone is frustrated because when the club's owners took over the club they told us all they would bring success. People/fans expect immediate results in terms of gradual improvement.... however it appears we are not closing the gap but it is getting wider and we have spent A LOT of money

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion