Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By Muj
not defending Lucas.

i thought Lovren was responsible for atleast the first goal?

the way i saw it,i wont blame just one player though . bad bad day

Yep, I think playing with Matip really helped Lovren, so as soon as he was not there, he struggled, the same happened with Sakho last season, Lovren looked much better with Sakho.

Exactly, it's all about pairings and working off each other. Lucas just reverberates uncertainty and the wheels start to come off for everyone. Been happening too long now for it to be a coincidence.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Flames
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Hello flames, long time no see

Alright Shagster, don't find the time to come on here these days too much unfortunately, however it's still the first port of call when I have some footie words to spare.
Thought we were looking title contenders but shiite like today doesn't bode well.

hey yo ol chum

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
S
Spangles7
Unregistered
Spangles7
Unregistered
S
Lovren and Sakho as a partnership is what nightmares are made of, couldn't think of anything worse, ones a mistake waiting to happen and the other as reckless as you will ever see....

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Playing Lucas at centre back is a sure bet to lose a game and when i saw him named as starting at center back I expected a poor team performance today.

Klopp must see Lucas as a wise, experienced leader, neither of which are true. He is not intelligent, makes poor decisions and panics easily.

Lucas has no capacity to read the game, anticipate events or to see a good pass before he receives the ball.

A stalwart but a very poor footballer in my opinion.

Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Muj
Originally Posted By Flames
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Hello flames, long time no see

Alright Shagster, don't find the time to come on here these days too much unfortunately, however it's still the first port of call when I have some footie words to spare.
Thought we were looking title contenders but shiite like today doesn't bode well.

hey yo ol chum

Muuuuuj!

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
I agree, Lucas has been a good servant but he doesn't suit the speed and movement we need in midfield and he is no CB, as soon as I saw his name at CB today I was concerned, the fact he is our third choice CB shows everything wrong with our defence.

We need to sell Sakho and replace him with a decent CB, I've not seen enough of Klavan, but i'm guessing Klopp has and that's why he's not our third choice CB.

Hopefully this will be sorted in January, otherwise we will not be maintaining a challenge for the PL.

If players can be judged after being in the country for just a few months, then how on earth is Karius still in the team?

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
What happened to klavan? He looked decent when he played. Does he play in lovrens position or does Lucas look better in training?

W
Trialist
Trialist
W
Originally Posted By chesterville
Playing Lucas at centre back is a sure bet to lose a game and when i saw him named as starting at center back I expected a poor team performance today.

Klopp must see Lucas as a wise, experienced leader, neither of which are true. He is not intelligent, makes poor decisions and panics easily.

Lucas has no capacity to read the game, anticipate events or to see a good pass before he receives the ball.

A stalwart but a very poor footballer in my opinion.

yes, he is ....already for many years ago and he still plays for LFC.....sad reality...

Last edited by wezeer; 06/12/16 10:40 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By gnp-uk
Klopp playing lucas head klavan means klopp has no faith in klavan....why...

Klavan was signed cuzz he was cheap...just the way Henry likes it...

Klopp serous about finishing top 4....

I hope Henry allows him to sign or bring players on loan next month , without selling our best players

Klopp had at least 16m to use in the summer, that's the profit we made on transfers and I am sure he could have obtained at least 5m more, he didn't find the player/s he wanted. Everybody here was questioning the fee we paid for Mane and Wijnaldum, meaning his hands are not tied up to a certain limit of course, as any manager, nobody has an open checkbook

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
I was thinking of the Bob Paisley thread and marveling at the super players he lead and I am scratching my head thinking how can such an average player such as Lucas have ever played for Liverpool FC?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion