Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Originally Posted By kernowred
get them out,but i fear if Johnson was re-elected the idiots would still vote tory.in some quaters he can do no wrong.
i will be voting Mebyon Kernow.

however inconceivable it is, it seems inevitable that he will be the next new pm ..how utterly insane .

I can't see that happening. How can the MPs who kicked him out vote him in after a few months, common.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think if Britain is under nuclear attack I can assure you your deranged ramblings will not be uppermost in my mind.

Who you vote for in your native Ireland is a mystery that will never be revealed I suspect you don’t vote at all and spend your time drinking special strength cider. You don’t sound mentally stable to be honest

As for the nuclear threat you might be right sadly it’s a real possibility

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The tories are divided between the liberal arm of the party and the right. They always have been but I have never known it as bad as this. The Labour Party are the same liberal and hard left.

The liberal arm of both probably could be the same party despite having Tory and labour labels.

What disappoints me is with a national and global economic crisis and the world in danger of nuclear war the British politicians choose to fight among themselves. I said this after brexit when the politicians tried to overturn public will. With politicians it’s all about them not the people they serve or the country

Most of them have never achieved a thing in real life they go into politics straight from university and are often detached from reality.

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The tories are divided between the liberal arm of the party and the right. They always have been but I have never known it as bad as this. The Labour Party are the same liberal and hard left.

The liberal arm of both probably could be the same party despite having Tory and labour labels.

What disappoints me is with a national and global economic crisis and the world in danger of nuclear war the British politicians choose to fight among themselves. I said this after brexit when the politicians tried to overturn public will. With politicians it’s all about them not the people they serve or the country

Most of them have never achieved a thing in real life they go into politics straight from university and are often detached from reality.

really u should be embarrassed to offer an opinion .

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I cannot believe Bojo is in the race, what a fking joke, incredible.

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I cannot believe Bojo is in the race, what a fking joke, incredible.

all part of the nutjob alt right agenda... its a class war, all the money goes to the elites and the workers suffer.. trying to destroy nhs , royal mail, railways , teachers etc etc. These right wing scumbags couldn't run a branch of mcdonalds, put into power by billionaire daily mail owners.. if they don't call a general election immediately there will be riots.

Stramer better take off his do nothing cape when in power tho, easy to get into power with these country destroyers .

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
starmer and the centre left went along with the establishment destruction of Corybn which was a complete made up stitch up and why...cause he actually had normal good plans to make the uk better.. energy companies re-nationalised , investment into public services and high taxes for the rich.... well the stitch up worked and now the uk is in bits. raw sewage spewing into rivers and seas, public services destroyed and more and more austerity . idiots

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
starmer and the centre left went along with the establishment destruction of Corybn which was a complete made up stitch up and why...cause he actually had normal good plans to make the uk better.. energy companies re-nationalised , investment into public services and high taxes for the rich.... well the stitch up worked and now the uk is in bits. raw sewage spewing into rivers and seas, public services destroyed and more and more austerity . idiots

Well given you have zero interest in Irish politics why not get British citizenship and stand for election in the uk given you have all the answers I am sure the British people would welcome you with open arms with your utopia

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP

Well given you have zero interest in Irish politics why not get British citizenship and stand for election in the uk given you have all the answers I am sure the British people would welcome you with open arms with your utopia

What's your problem, this is an open blog, anybody can say what they want. I can understand your shame with the joke your UK politics have become, but you shouldn't prevent people from saying so. Since Brexit your economy has gone downwards and Boris is the one responsible for it by far, but, he knows how to fool people, may it continue

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 22/10/22 01:34 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Our politics is a joke and that was evident after the brexit referendum when our politicians spent 4 years arguing over it instead of coming together and respecting the public vote. In the end it took the public another election to force them to comply

Our economy has fallen after brexit but so has every economy in the world including the EU germany the powerhouse of the EU is in decline Italy is close to bankruptcy and in the Netherlands inflation is 17% the USA economy is also in big trouble

At a time like this I would expect our politicians to do their job but they seem more interested in fighting pointless internal battles

As for emp long May he continue I think he is hilarious

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion