Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
The fact there is so many people out there fighting the mandates and not just ordinary people but Scientists, Doctors & Nurses, should at the very least spike people's curiosity as to why, considering these folks know more about what is going on and have risked their careers to speak out!

Then you have the data they use, to push these vaccines, being manipulated.

Why was there no such paranoia over Swine Flu, Avian Flu or Zika?

Why are proven treatments for COVID being stopped from being used - could it be BIG Pharma wouldn't be making bank like they currently are? Look to Japan & India and their use of Ivermectin!

And why have so many outspoken pro-vax Politicians have huge conflicts of interest, making a fortune holding shares in Big Pharma who are making record profits?

It is not normal for Governments to try and bribe people to take vaccines, so why are they doing it? COVID lotteries??? really?

Then the lockdowns in places like New Zealand, Australia, Austria & Germany...it's like Nazi Germany how they are treating their people! 2022 is almost upon us and I am disgusted that concentration camps are still a thing in the world!

And the propaganda rages whilst sensible discussion is shutdown by Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and the MSM.

Vaccine injuries are very real, people are dying from them. There
is no record for how folks immune systems are going to hold up after all these vaccine shots and boosters.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
I'm done with posting anything more on this subject.

I'll be looking out for me and mine, going forward.

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
You just did all the same things... same fallacies... same projections... .same emotional conclusions and wish fulfilment....

This is a very normative vaccine process... we've gone through it many times before to eradicate various diseases.

Your comparison to Swine Flu, Avian Flu or Zika only provides arguments against your claims. They are completely different diseases with different transmission rates - but scientific protocol was followed and they were nipped in the bud early.

There are no 'proven' treatments being stopped - just stupid placebo stuff like bleach - and other moronic and untested suggestions doing the rounds on the conspiracy circuits. Only fools are fooled.

Scientific data is not subject to your fanciful interpretations. The numbers are clear - the non-vaccinated are prolonging this pandemic and the data shows that you are literally thousands of times more likely to die of Covid than any vaccine. You can spread all the false propaganda you like - it won't change the data.

No, Germany and Austria are not like Nazi Germany. No amount of juvenile hyperbole will make that the case. Some countries are being more pro-active regarding their preparations against surges - and so far they've mostly been proven right.

Your 'big pharma' mantra is both silly and hypocritical. Vaccines have been developed any mostly been supplied for free, which runs counter to your conspiracy theories. Meanwhile, politicians like your hero have been linked to pharmaceutical companies trying to promote bogus treatments. Once again, your projection and hypocrisy rings out for all to see.

Social media is not shutting down 'sensible conversations' - it is shutting down dangerous libel and false conspiracies that only result in seeing more people killed. Just because you fall for it completely - doesn't mean we all have to.

Originally Posted By Pickles
The fact there is so many people out there fighting the mandates and not just ordinary people but Scientists, Doctors & Nurses, should at the very least spike people's curiosity as to why, considering these folks know more about what is going on and have risked their careers to speak out!

Then you have the data they use, to push these vaccines, being manipulated.

Why was there no such paranoia over Swine Flu, Avian Flu or Zika?

Why are proven treatments for COVID being stopped from being used - could it be BIG Pharma wouldn't be making bank like they currently are? Look to Japan & India and their use of Ivermectin!

And why have so many outspoken pro-vax Politicians have huge conflicts of interest, making a fortune holding shares in Big Pharma who are making record profits?

It is not normal for Governments to try and bribe people to take vaccines, so why are they doing it? COVID lotteries??? really?

Then the lockdowns in places like New Zealand, Australia, Austria & Germany...it's like Nazi Germany how they are treating their people! 2022 is almost upon us and I am disgusted that concentration camps are still a thing in the world!

And the propaganda rages whilst sensible discussion is shutdown by Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and the MSM.

Vaccine injuries are very real, people are dying from them. There
is no record for how folks immune systems are going to hold up after all these vaccine shots and boosters.

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
I'm done with posting anything more on this subject.

Good - because you've posted nothing of value.

And yes, it's clear you only care about yourself... I just hope you don't infect too many others... either with COVID or your reckless conspiracies...

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
I'm done with posting anything more on this subject. "FOR A DAY"!

And yes, it's clear you only care about yourself... I just hope you don't infect too many others... either with COVID or your reckless conspiracies...

Miss me? virtue signaling, leftist, globalist commie!

What's your thoughts on the CDC withdrawing fraudulent PCR testing protocol that was used to falsify covid “positives” to push the plandemic?

As of 31st December 2021, they will are withdrawing the RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.

So for more than a year everybody has been hoodwinked that these tests where failsafe!

No!!! don't tell me you're going to push some sort of leftist fact checker? lmao...maybe snopes? or a twatte.r blue check mark?

Who fact checks, the fact checkers?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

What's your thoughts on the CDC withdrawing fraudulent PCR testing protocol that was used to falsify covid “positives” to push the plandemic?

As of 31st December 2021, they will are withdrawing the RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel.

So for more than a year everybody has been hoodwinked that these tests where failsafe!

No!!! don't tell me you're going to push some sort of leftist fact checker? lmao...maybe snopes? or a twatte.r blue check mark?

Fact checks? Maybe the number of people who were admitted in hospitals and those who died of Covid there are not facts

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
[/quote] Who fact checks, the fact checkers?

Fact checks? Maybe the number of people who were admitted in hospitals and those who died of Covid there are not facts[/quote]

You mean like this...

The Israeli MOH caught red-handed retroactively manipulating data...

https://stephenc.substack.com/p/the-israeli-moh-caught-red-handed

If it's not from the same echo chamber propagandist MSM, your like kind dismisses it...

It comes to something when there's more truth in memes, than the shi.te they spew in the media and tabloids!

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
Thought you were done talking about this issue. Can't help yourself can you? Cringeworthy and embarrassing with every word you type. Fallacy ridden leaps aren't enough for you - you have to accuse everything you don't agree with as 'commie' or 'leftie.' How abjectly pathetic can you be? Don't answer that - you're not capable of honest assessment. If you were English you'd be a Tory - and you hear our chants about them.

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
These types of people don't do facts. Fantasies, conspiracies, and whatever they wish to be true is all you'll hear from them. It's embarrassing.

Fact checks? Maybe the number of people who were admitted in hospitals and those who died of Covid there are not facts

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Fact checks? Maybe the number of people who were admitted in hospitals and those who died of Covid there are not facts[/quote]

You mean like this...

The Israeli MOH caught red-handed retroactively manipulating data...

https://stephenc.substack.com/p/the-israeli-moh-caught-red-handed

If it's not from the same echo chamber propagandist MSM, your like kind dismisses it...

It comes to something when there's more truth in memes, than the shi.te they spew in the media and tabloids!

[/quote]

Seriously, I don't know where you get all these crap from, and the worst is you believe in them

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion