Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
WNP Offline
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Vicdamone
Originally Posted By EMP
Class act. We should win the lot if he stays fit. Will he play v Chelsea? hope so

Don't think Klopp would throw him straight into Sundays match.

Agreed. At best he may make the bench if he's even registered in time.

Should be good to play against Arsenal though

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Will be interesting to see who leaves to fund this? hopefully not Gini, If it is Brewster, as long as we get a decent buy back deal, i'd be ok with that, as it does not look like he will get much playing time with us, so regular PL football is what he needs to improve/show he can play at this level.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Will be interesting to see who leaves to fund this? hopefully not Gini, If it is Brewster, as long as we get a decent buy back deal, i'd be ok with that, as it does not look like he will get much playing time with us, so regular PL football is what he needs to improve/show he can play at this level.

I think it would be a midfielder, we have a lot of them, unless Fabinho will be moved to defence. I am surprised with this as I didnt think it was a priority position to fill, I thought CF was more needed unless it is Minamino who is earmarked there

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Alcantara's stats are phenomenal, he could quite easily take over Fabinho's role, "IF" Klopp suddenly decides that Fabinho could be used as a CB.

It must be fulfilling for Klopp that he's finally able to do to Bayern, what they had done to him for years in poaching his players!

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Haha yes!

Bayern are crying out that both Manure and Liverpool were holding them to ransom. Buhu buhu! That's payback for what they do to all other German clubs!

That's them put back into their corner!

T
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
T
Someone has to make way though...

Tiago - Fab - Hendo - Wij - all going for starting positions.

That leaves Milner - Grujic - Wilson - Ox - Jones

There is no way we can keep them all. I would not be surprised if we soldMilner as well as Grujic and Wilson.

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Klopp does not rate Wilson, and Grujic will be sent out on loan.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By The Kop Prophet
Someone has to make way though...

Tiago - Fab - Hendo - Wij - all going for starting positions.

That leaves Milner - Grujic - Wilson - Ox - Jones

There is no way we can keep them all. I would not be surprised if we soldMilner as well as Grujic and Wilson.

With the amount of games we have this shortened season, often 2 a week, I think we can use them.

I also do not think we will buy a CB, I think Klopp will use Fab when required as CB, if 2 of the 3 first choice CB are out, with the U23 CB Sepp & Nat Phillips playing Domestic Cup games.

I can see us selling Grujic & Wilson if we get decent bids, I would have liked us to have given them a go, but with Thiago coming in I do not see any opportunities now, only other thing could be Grujic at CB, I've heard a few reporters saying he would be good and Klopp may fancy trying that, abit like what Coady did after leaving us at Wolves.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP
Class act. We should win the lot if he stays fit. Will he play v Chelsea? hope so

He should. Thiago needs to start sunday, he was unreal against chelsea last year.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Originally Posted By EMP

He should. Thiago needs to start sunday, he was unreal against chelsea last year.

What? Without having trained with the team yet? Impossible, football is a team sports especially at the highest level.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM