KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don't know the exact details of the chemical cure believe it or not I am not a scientist working on coronavirus cures. However I have read it's one of the options the Sunday times had a big features on what options they are working on a few weeks back. There is no doubt trump made a hash of that press conference but no one seriously believes he meant using shop bought disinfectant. Well maybe you did whatever you do don't inject yourself with bleach. As for myself I worked that one out all by myself

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I don't know the exact details of the chemical cure believe it or not I am not a scientist working on coronavirus cures. However I have read it's one of the options the Sunday times had a big features on what options they are working on a few weeks back. There is no doubt trump made a hash of that press conference but no one seriously believes he meant using shop bought disinfectant. Well maybe you did whatever you do don't inject yourself with bleach. As for myself I worked that one out all by myself

I worked it out that Trump was even more stupid than what I thought.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You need to work out that you're wasting your time with these kind of people. Scum.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

He is not stupid you are stupid if you think that. No one gets to that position (the most powerful man in the world) by being stupid. I agree he says some wacky things but that's his persona. The alternative is robot politicians who speak from a script prepared for them by advisers. I would take the former and accept the gaffs personally. The alternative to trump would have been Hilary Clinton who referred to ordinary working class Americans as deplorables. It's not just America Britain Europe and most of the west are turning against establishment robot politicians and quite right too.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

He is not stupid you are stupid if you think that. No one gets to that position (the most powerful man in the world) by being stupid. I agree he says some wacky things but that's his persona. The alternative is robot politicians who speak from a script prepared for them by advisers. I would take the former and accept the gaffs personally. The alternative to trump would have been Hilary Clinton who referred to ordinary working class Americans as deplorables. It's not just America Britain Europe and most of the west are turning against establishment robot politicians and quite right too.

Ok maybe he is not stupid but knows how to court stupid people, as I said I was surprised to see people believing his bull crap

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The people don't necessarily need to be stupid Vish,just bigoted and scared of their own shadow.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
lumba #633521 01/06/20 04:26 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The American voters, voted for president trump you both are saying therefore the nation of America the biggest economy in the world, the most technologically advanced, the biggest military power of 360 million people are in fact stupid. As declared by our two highly intelligent koptalk posters. Do you realise how ridiculous you sound ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The American voters, voted for president trump you both are saying therefore the nation of America the biggest economy in the world, the most technologically advanced, the biggest military power of 360 million people are in fact stupid. As declared by our two highly intelligent koptalk posters. Do you realise how ridiculous you sound ?

Are you saying bigots cannot be good at doing business and cannot be good at science and technology? Secondly, do you really believe 360m people voted for Trump, you better reflect over this you'll surely find out who is ridiculous

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 01/06/20 04:41 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
America the biggest economy in the world, the most technologically advanced, the biggest military power and social inequality higher than ever,ridiculous is one word to describe it.

lumba #633528 02/06/20 10:03 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I never said 360 million Americans voted for trump but they did vote him in.

My point was 360 million is a huge population slightly higher than the population of Mauritius anyone who calls such a vast number of people stupid is stupid themselves in my opinion.

If trump is no good as a president then they will vote him out but it won't be on the opinion of left wing America haters who live thousands of miles away

Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion