Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
He is the president of the united states of America and a multi-billionaire to boot. I would imagine Trump receives better medical advice than either of us. The drug he took was controversial but as yet no one has a drug that is perfect and safe in every way. And there might never be one. The British NHS think the drug is worth trialing that says to me there is something in it.

Let's wait and see then, as I said it has been tried and stated inconclusive, and Trump knows fk all when it comes to corona virus, injecting detergents should have given you some clue, but hey ho

I know you think you know everything in the world but I suggest we leave drug prescribing to the professionals

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
He is the president of the united states of America and a multi-billionaire to boot. I would imagine Trump receives better medical advice than either of us. The drug he took was controversial but as yet no one has a drug that is perfect and safe in every way. And there might never be one. The British NHS think the drug is worth trialing that says to me there is something in it.

Let's wait and see then, as I said it has been tried and stated inconclusive, and Trump knows fk all when it comes to corona virus, injecting detergents should have given you some clue, but hey ho

I know you think you know everything in the world but I suggest we leave drug prescribing to the professionals

No I dont think I know everything in the world and shared what the professionals are saying, if you want to believe Trump, go for it. I hope you dont say that he never asked to inject disinfectants

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
To be honest what medication president trump takes is not what keeps me awake at night. However he is president of the United States and a multi billionaire. He can afford far better medical advice than either of us. I don't feel qualified to be critical of his medical advisers if you feel you know more than them suggest you contact them with your medical prescription

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
To be honest what medication president trump takes is not what keeps me awake at night. However he is president of the United States and a multi billionaire. He can afford far better medical advice than either of us. I don't feel qualified to be critical of his medical advisers if you feel you know more than them suggest you contact them with your medical prescription

So you think his medical advisers told him to inject disinfectant, seriously? Just because he is the president of the US and a billionaire, you think you should agree with what he says? Well I am definitely not like you, but yes, it looks like you are not the only one like that.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

So you think his medical advisers told him to inject disinfectant, seriously? Just because he is the president of the US and a billionaire, you think you should agree with what he says? Well I am definitely not like you, but yes, it looks like you are not the only one like that.

I think his medical advisers are likely to be the best in the business and no I don't think they told him to inject disinfectant nor has trump done that or by now he would be dead. There is reality and there is the media don't confuse them

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I think his medical advisers are likely to be the best in the business and no I don't think they told him to inject disinfectant nor has trump done that or by now he would be dead. There is reality and there is the media don't confuse them

I heard and saw him saying to inject disinfectant so unless somebody else pretended to be him, he said so. In a democracy the press/midia play a crucial role and those that continuously call them fake dont like democracy, full stop.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
President trump made a foul up of that press conference he meant a chemical cure as his critics well know. A chemical cure is one of the options and I am prety sure mr trump is in touch with more scientists working on the virus than you are

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
President trump made a foul up of that press conference he meant a chemical cure as his critics well know. A chemical cure is one of the options and I am prety sure mr trump is in touch with more scientists working on the virus than you are

What is chemical cure, I hope you mean pharmaceuticals which bio chemical and mixing that with detergents is pretty stupid, dont you think? Foul up seriously? And how do you know what he meant? Never thought somebody could have any arguements for Trump on this, unbelievable.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 31/05/20 01:59 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

What is chemical cure, I hope you mean pharmaceuticals which bio chemical and mixing that with detergents is pretty stupid, dont you think? Foul up seriously? And how do you know what he meant? Never thought somebody could have any arguements for Trump on this, unbelievable.

The only people who thought he meant injecting with detergent and nut cases or they were political enemies. You are not a nut case but you clearly don't like trump or western right wing politics including our current government the conservatives. Don't deny it you have posted too many times. So whatever president trump does will be wrong in your eyes however you are not the arbiter if trump is no good the American people will vote him out. A chemical cure is one of the options that were being considered and no it does not mean going to the supermarket and buying detergent you are not that silly

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

The only people who thought he meant injecting with detergent and nut cases or they were political enemies. You are not a nut case but you clearly don't like trump or western right wing politics including our current government the conservatives. Don't deny it you have posted too many times. So whatever president trump does will be wrong in your eyes however you are not the arbiter if trump is no good the American people will vote him out. A chemical cure is one of the options that were being considered and no it does not mean going to the supermarket and buying detergent you are not that silly

Did you hear what he said and what chemical cure are you talking about, which one which is injected? Can you please enlighten me? He started with 'it will be gone, disappear in a few days, to take Chloroquine, to inject disinfectant

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 31/05/20 02:18 PM.
Page 19 of 25 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 24 25

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion