Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#631153 31/01/20 11:06 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Not time to celebrate but a time to forget the disgraceful last three years when the political class disgraced our democracy and in the end the people rightly threw them out.

For better or worse Britain is now a free and independent nation

I never thought I would see this day even when we voted to leave in the biggest vote in British history I still thought the elite establishment would overturn it and they nearly did

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Leave it not, I’m just glad a bigger threat to our country has gone. One Red Jezza will be no where near leading and destroying our country.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Leave it not, I’m just glad a bigger threat to our country has gone. One Red Jezza will be no where near leading and destroying our country.

You have hit on a very relevant point. Labour made three catastrophic errors one was to embrace far left politics the other was to be woke and London centric ignoring their northern heartlands and taking them for granted the third was to become a Remain party ignoring the fact the majority in their heartlands voted leave. The outcome was we left the EU we have the biggest conservative majority in a generation and the biggest thing the labour heartlands for the first time in a hundred years have turned Tory blue. Ignore the ordinary people at your peril is the lesson here

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Not time to celebrate but a time to forget the disgraceful last three years when the political class disgraced our democracy and in the end the people rightly threw them out.

For better or worse Britain is now a free and independent nation

I never thought I would see this day even when we voted to leave in the biggest vote in British history I still thought the elite establishment would overturn it and they nearly did

Wow, didn't know Britain was occupied or a colony, I suppose you know what you are talking about

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
i thought Vish you would take this opportunity to tell the British people how doomed they are.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
i thought Vish you would take this opportunity to tell the British people how doomed they are.

When you say you have gained your independence I don't have anything to tell you because you have no idea of what it means to be a colony or occupied. It's just pathetic

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

When you say you have gained your independence I don't have anything to tell you because you have no idea of what it means to be a colony or occupied. It's just pathetic

I am so sorry the democratic will of the British people upsets you so much. Before holding any elections we should have asked your permission.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I am so sorry the democratic will of the British people upsets you so much. Before holding any elections we should have asked your permission.

What upsets me is your understanding of independence and how would you have a clue, your country has always occupied other countries and not the opposite.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
So in your logic because Britain occupied foreign countries in the 1700,s I have no right to an opinion or the right to vote in 2020. By the way Britain was not the only country to invade other countries centuries ago almost all of your beloved Europe did it

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So in your logic because Britain occupied foreign countries in the 1700,s I have no right to an opinion or the right to vote in 2020. By the way Britain was not the only country to invade other countries centuries ago almost all of your beloved Europe did it

You definitely have your right to your opinion but don't talk about independence because you don't understand what being a colony or under occupation means and the EU never invaded any country but countries in the EU did, big difference. In fact there has been no wars between countries in the EU, though they continuously fought each other before the creation of the EU. Now that you are out and independent as you say, you can feel free to start your wars again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion