Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The election strategy of boris is to implement what millions of ordinary British people voted for. And it's a good strategy

Which is why the establishment won't allow an election

Thought you were now a supporter of the Brexit Party.

Or have you changed your mind yet again.

Everyone knows fine well why the opposition are refusing to have an election on BoJo's terms,

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
the ira supporting brexit party? surely not

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
The election strategy of boris is to implement what millions of ordinary British people voted for. And it's a good strategy

Everyone knows fine well why the opposition are refusing to have an election on BoJo's terms,

Because he’s win. They’re running scared and again putting themselves before anything else.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Because he’s win. They’re running scared and again putting themselves before anything else.

Because he lies and can't be trusted to keep his word.

What an inspiring leader.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Word about what? The date? I’m sure if they were that bothered they could pass a law to set the election date in stone. If they can rush the ‘surrender bill’ in quick time then I’m sure they could’ve done that.

All that crowing from Steptoe for the last few years because he thought he stood a chance and now he and the rest of them are bottling it. It’s the only way any of them would have a shred of power to influence a brexit that they want.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Word about what? The date? I’m sure if they were that bothered they could pass a law to set the election date in stone. If they can rush the ‘surrender bill’ in quick time then I’m sure they could’ve done that.

All that crowing from Steptoe for the last few years because he thought he stood a chance and now he and the rest of them are bottling it. It’s the only way any of them would have a shred of power to influence a brexit that they want.

The Surrender Bill: When was the war declared?

All the opposition parties have agreed on this policy not just labour.

There will be an election just not on BoJo's terms.

The fact that none of the opposition parties believes a word your PM says tells you a lot a lot about his integrity.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 29/09/19 07:03 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

The fact that none of the opposition parties believes a word your PM says tells you a lot a lot about his integrity.

I had to call it that. It made me chuckle when he called it that. To be fair to him, what they e done is to completely wipe out any bargaining we had so I can see why he called it that.

I know they don’t want one on Boris’ terms but with the surrender bill, why couldn’t they put the date in law because as I understand it, they didn’t trust he wouldn’t push it back? That’s not really on his terms then is it?

The reason is plain and simple because they’re scared he’d win and I think he would. I don’t think it’s be a clear majority but he’d still win. Get the date for pre-brexit election set and then get on with an election to try and clear this mess. But they will only do it when they think they can win which is pretty understandable but pretty pathetic especially from Steptoe and his commie comrades. Yet again politicians looking after themselves rather than what might be best for the country.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

I had to call it that. It made me chuckle when he called it that. To be fair to him, what they e done is to completely wipe out any bargaining we had so I can see why he called it that.

I know they don’t want one on Boris’ terms but with the surrender bill, why couldn’t they put the date in law because as I understand it, they didn’t trust he wouldn’t push it back? That’s not really on his terms then is it?

The reason is plain and simple because they’re scared he’d win and I think he would. I don’t think it’s be a clear majority but he’d still win. Get the date for pre-brexit election set and then get on with an election to try and clear this mess. But they will only do it when they think they can win which is pretty understandable but pretty pathetic especially from Steptoe and his commie comrades. Yet again politicians looking after themselves rather than what might be best for the country.

The EU is well aware of all the consequences and Bojo is fooling himself (or the British people) if he thinks the EU will give something under the threat of no deal. The integrity of the single market is their biggest objective as Theresa May found out, threat is not going to change that. As I said before though, I think only a no deal will show reality, the rest I fear will keep your country divided.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’m not saying it’ll scare them into giving us what we want but might make them offer up a little more than they will now. They don’t want a no deal as it will hurt them. Maybe not as much as it will the UK (if it is indeed going to be as bad for us as they say) but it’s still not ideal for them. But we’ve given up that threat if you want to call it that so they can do as they please with us now.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM