Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Proper poor for most of the game.

Kante, Pedro, pulisic where brilliant. Our poor passing and general nervousness were killing us. Robertson needs to find some form quickly.

But we won. Sign of a good team is winning when not playing well etc

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles

Kante, Pedro, pulisic where brilliant. Our poor passing and general nervousness were killing us. Robertson needs to find some form quickly.

I can't understand how bad our passing is sometimes, especially in midfield. Yesterday we ended up by passing the midfield as we were losing too much possession.

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles

I can't understand how bad our passing is sometimes, especially in midfield. Yesterday we ended up by passing the midfield as we were losing too much possession.

Yeah I don't get it either. We are either vintage barca or stoke. There is no in-between.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Too true but unlike Stoke we still seem able to win games .

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
More often than not, we play well. And when we don't we get over the line, more often then not. This is the best LFC side I have ever seen in my lifetime.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Yeah we were poor at both individual and team level. It's almost as if we had no preseason, we were that disjointed. At individual level we had no touch, our passing was lousy, and we couldn't keep hold of the ball. Chelsea were poor as well and a better side would have crucified us. Anyway due to both Firmino and Mane putting in a show we rescued a draw from 120 minutes of crap, and got it on penalties. I'm happy to get the cup if somewhat embarrassed. Hope we can sort it by Saturday.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Winning when you don’t play well always used to be a sign of champions. Utd used to do it often in their winning years. Al aye nice to play well but three points or going through or winning the final is the most important thing.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
You'd be hard pressed to recall a performance like that from United under Ferguson though, even at their worst, they'd make last nights show look like a dog's dinner, which it was. Let's hope it's a one off.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Yeah we were poor at both individual and team level. It's almost as if we had no preseason, we were that disjointed. At individual level we had no touch, our passing was lousy, and we couldn't keep hold of the ball. Chelsea were poor as well and a better side would have crucified us. Anyway due to both Firmino and Mane putting in a show we rescued a draw from 120 minutes of crap, and got it on penalties. I'm happy to get the cup if somewhat embarrassed. Hope we can sort it by Saturday.

I think our 2nd half was quite good except our midfield which we kept by-passing, it was the first half which was dreadful. Adrian didn't really make a mistake neither, except maybe the penalty where he was not quick enough, his weakness is his distribution but he looks to be a good shot stopper. Our 3 forwards was the difference and without any one of them, I think we will struggle, nothing new there.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 15/08/19 02:41 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
You'd be hard pressed to recall a performance like that from United under Ferguson though, even at their worst, they'd make last nights show look like a dog's dinner, which it was. Let's hope it's a one off.

Well I can barely remember what happened last week let alone all those years ago! Maybe you’re right but they did win ‘ugly’ plenty of times in games the should’ve lost.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion