Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
wilkij1975 #618064 10/02/19 04:22 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Well obviously moan like bitches for weeks then wind your necks in when we win.

Or do what normal people do and think well shitte happens. Very disappointing but let’s just move on. Just a thought.

Who is winding their necks?

Where’s all the post match threads from yesterday? Seems people are only too happy to moan and groan yet can’t praise with the same level of enthusiasm. Yes I know, why congratulate them for doing what’s expettcted blah blah.

You want people to be over the moon for beating Bornemouth at home? What if we were 3-0 up against Chelsea after 20 mins, what would we do then?

wilkij1975 #618065 10/02/19 04:45 PM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Or do what normal people do and think well shitte happens. Very disappointing but let’s just move on. Just a thought.

The only person bitching about people is you .

The happy clappy Brigade has got us nowhere over the last few years . It's called having a realistic opinion. You just avoid sections of reality when it comes to this club, starting at the table and ignoring the patterns or our recent history

EnergisedReds #618066 10/02/19 05:19 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

You want people to be over the moon for beating Bornemouth at home? What if we were 3-0 up against Chelsea after 20 mins, what would we do then?

Yes exactly what I said. Your levels of reading between the lines is amazing.

Be nice if you could all be as happy when we win as you are p!ssed when we lose.

Flames #618067 10/02/19 05:20 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Flames

The only person bitching about people is you .

The happy clappy Brigade has got us nowhere over the last few years . It's called having a realistic opinion. You just avoid sections of reality when it comes to this club, starting at the table and ignoring the patterns or our recent history

What you doing here? We won.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 10/02/19 05:20 PM.
wilkij1975 #618068 10/02/19 05:23 PM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Be nice if you could all be as happy when we win as you are p!ssed when we lose.

So you're unhappy because people don't write as much when we win against minnows as when we lose against minnows? Controlling much? Or have your expectations been successfully managed by klopp and fsg?

For someone who can't deal with a difference of opinion I'm not sure a public forum is the place for you.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Flames #618069 10/02/19 05:33 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

So you're unhappy because people don't write as much when we win against minnows as when we lose against minnows? Controlling much? Or have your expectations been successfully managed by klopp and fsg?

For someone who can't deal with a difference of opinion I'm not sure a public forum is the place for you.

Yes my expectations have been managed. If only I could be a winner like you. One day you'll have to teach me how to be and life will be complete.

I just think it'd be nice to see some posts when we win no matter who against. Do you not or does that not suit your have to be right agenda? All the shitte that comes out of you when we lose and you crawl out of your hole. If only some of that energy went to supporting the club win, lose or draw and you might actually feel better in life.

I have no problem with your different opinion as shitte as I think it is. You seem to have as much against me expressing my dislike for it as much as you think I can't deal with it.

wilkij1975 #618070 10/02/19 05:41 PM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I did post yesterday, and i was in chat for the game. Feel better? Worse?

How much would you like me to post after a win, put a figure on it and let's sort this out. Its so strange that i have to share all my emotions with you to be happy. You must be of the social media generation.

Flames #618071 10/02/19 06:06 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

How much would you like me to post after a win, put a figure on it and let's sort this out. Its so strange that i have to share all my emotions with you to be happy. You must be of the social media generation.

It’s not about how much you or anyone posts but the fact you can only do it to be negative after we don’t win. You were no where to be seen until after the arsenal game where you couldn’t seem to let people be happy with that result. Then you were in full effect after a couple of draws.

It would just be nice if people could be as happy when we win as they are to revel in us losing. If that makes me a ‘happy clappy’ In your eyes then so be it. If that makes me unrealistic then do be it. But I’m not going to be dragged down to the depth of fukking misery that you and certain others want us all to be.

And there’s a clue to my generation in my name genius.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 10/02/19 06:08 PM.
wilkij1975 #618072 10/02/19 06:23 PM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

It’s not about how much you or anyone posts but the fact you can only do it to be negative after we don’t win. You were no where to be seen until after the arsenal game where you couldn’t seem to let people be happy with that result. Then you were in full effect after a couple of draws.

It would just be nice if people could be as happy when we win as they are to revel in us losing. If that makes me a ‘happy clappy’ In your eyes then so be it. If that makes me unrealistic then do be it. But I’m not going to be dragged down to the depth of fukking misery that you and certain others want us all to be.

So you're basically a control freak.

Flames #618073 10/02/19 07:46 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

So you're basically a control freak.

How does that make me a control freak? I said it’d be nice not that they should. Jeez you need to learn to read a bit better there Florence. Maybe it’s really you who can’t handle different opinions?

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion