KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don't know the circumstances why 61 children died it's on wikapedia no doubt where you got it from. So I did a bit of online research. They did indeed die in the line of fire hardly surprising when many of the gun battles were in streets. The IRA used civiians routinely as cover. What I did not realise was the IRA used child solidiers some as young as 12. So to claim the soldiers set out in the morning with the express intention of killing children is disgusting.

I gave you the clear option to condem the IRA that would have shut me up for good. And you couldn't do it could you. All on this forum now know without any question whatsoever we have an IRA Sympathiser in our midst.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I don't know the circumstances why 61 children died it's on wikapedia no doubt where you got it from. So I did a bit of online research. They did indeed die in the line of fire hardly surprising when many of the gun battles were in streets. The IRA used civiians routinely as cover. What I did not realise was the IRA used child solidiers some as young as 12. So to claim the soldiers set out in the morning with the express intention of killing children is disgusting.

I gave you the clear option to condem the IRA that would have shut me up for good. And you couldn't do it could you. All on this forum now know without any question whatsoever we have an IRA Sympathiser in our midst.

I have condemned the IRA on here on several occasions. No problem whatsoever doing it again. There is absolutely no justification for violence on anyone's part including the IRA. [b][/b]

I condemned IRA violence and gave you the option to option to condemn the killing of 61 children in N . Ireland by the British Army and you refused. Now I know you can read and I know you realise the stupidity of what you are saying. So trying to hide your embarrassment by making wild accusations about child soldiers and bringing up WW2 isn't fooling anyone.

You were asked a simple question.

Do you condemn the killing of 61 Irish children by the British Army in N. Ireland and you refused to condemn them. You have no shame and your anti Irish bile is thankfully largely confined to the past.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 10/01/19 03:12 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

What about the British army who killed thousands if not millions in former colonies such as India and South Africa, do you condemn them?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I can tell an IRA sympathiser a mile off. I remember the troubles at their height and have met IRA sympathisers in real life. But never an IRA man if I did I would keep my mouth firmly shut. The language of the IRA and their sympathisers is the same and was the same in 1978 as it was is in 2018. I knew you would not unreservedly condem the IRA rather than mask in it "condemning all violence" that was the language the warlords used. Every psychopath in history has a reason for doing it. I have every sympathy with the 61 children killed in the conflict but the blame lies squarely with the terrorists who deliberately fought using civilians as cover and used child solidiers. Were it not for the lunatics there would have been no need for the British government to send the troops over to maintain order at the request of the police because they were unable to control the terror threat

Last edited by Stanley Park; 10/01/19 04:59 PM.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I can tell an IRA sympathiser a mile off. I remember the troubles at their height and have met IRA sympathisers in real life. But never an IRA man if I did I would keep my mouth firmly shut. The language of the IRA and their sympathisers is the same and was the same in 1978 as it was is in 2018. I knew you would not unreservedly condem the IRA rather than mask in it "condemning all violence" that was the language the warlords used. Every psychopath in history has a reason for doing it. I have every sympathy with the 61 children killed in the conflict but the blame lies squarely with the terrorists who deliberately fought using civilians as cover and used child solidiers. Were it not for the lunatics there would have been no need for the British government to send the troops over to maintain order at the request of the police because they were unable to control the terror threat

Oh dear, you are going to have to watch your blood pressure at this rate.

Stan you are just an old anti Irish bigot and unfortunately you can't hide it anymore. Oh and spare us your sympathy it is dripping with hatred.

The sooner you discover calmomille tea the better for all of us.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It’ll all be a dreeeeaaaaaammmmmm.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
It’ll all be a dreeeeaaaaaammmmmm.

grin grin
grin

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You have been found out although I knew that before. IRA Sympathiser I have no reason to suppose you are a supporter although you could be. My experience is they have a one dimensional way if thinking and are not the brightest stars in the sky. I once talked to a girl this was in the early eighties she was from Northern Ireland it was days after some IRA attrocity I can't remember which one. She said the bombers were correct because they believed in what they were doing. In her mind you only had to believe in what you were doing and you could kill no end of people randomly with impunity. I am still amazed 40 years on I guess it was brainwashing people with not much up top. That's how these groups prosper I suppose along with we are a naturally tribal species and sometimes it gets out of control. I suppose because why someone chooses to be a sectarian is a mystery to me.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
You have been found out although I knew that before. IRA Sympathiser I have no reason to suppose you are a supporter although you could be. My experience is they have a one dimensional way if thinking and are not the brightest stars in the sky. I once talked to a girl this was in the early eighties she was from Northern Ireland it was days after some IRA attrocity I can't remember which one. She said the bombers were correct because they believed in what they were doing. In her mind you only had to believe in what you were doing and you could kill no end of people randomly with impunity. I am still amazed 40 years on I guess it was brainwashing people with not much up top. That's how these groups prosper I suppose along with we are a naturally tribal species and sometimes it gets out of control. I suppose because why someone chooses to be a sectarian is a mystery to me.

Stan stop making things up. We have already established that you are an anti Irish bigot. Trying to justify it only embarrasses you even more.

# I have never set foot in N. Ireland. .

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion