Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
You said I would not be bothered if terrorists were white and Christian. Firstly if that was me saying that to you, you would claim racisim and you would be right. However you have the power in that field. I then pointed out my home town has seen devastating attacks by white christains. I know someone who had to be led over the steaming flesh of children by the police. Then you countered by taking about Israeli solidiers what the hell that has to do with the IRA in warrington only you knows. The IRA scum was let off on the good Friday agreement and for all I know is walking around today I hope he rots in hell for all eternity. What started out as a racist comment has entered a world you know nothing about is a period of slience would be in order. And yes I know lots of horrible things happen around the world but one does not justify the other

Exactly, one doesn't justify the other and both are as bad, what Israel is doing in Palestine is as bad as terrorism, it's called state terrorism and shouldn't be condoned because Israel is a democracy. Democracy is not always all good, Hitler came to power through elections. And I mentioned Israeli army as Hamas was mentioned in the posts before. Do you follow?

And how does this equate with blowing children to pieces in warrington should I accept it as part of the circle of life? Is that your message ? You also claimed I would have no issues with white christain terrorists hopefully I have convinced you otherwise. The piece of sub human scum will hopefully rot in hell. I also think your making assumptions about me based on the colour of my skin and religion is racist. I wouldn't dare say that about you why are you superior to me ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You said I would not be bothered if terrorists were white and Christian. Firstly if that was me saying that to you, you would claim racisim and you would be right. However you have the power in that field. I then pointed out my home town has seen devastating attacks by white christains. I know someone who had to be led over the steaming flesh of children by the police. Then you countered by taking about Israeli solidiers what the hell that has to do with the IRA in warrington only you knows. The IRA scum was let off on the good Friday agreement and for all I know is walking around today I hope he rots in hell for all eternity. What started out as a racist comment has entered a world you know nothing about is a period of slience would be in order. And yes I know lots of horrible things happen around the world but one does not justify the other

Exactly, one doesn't justify the other and both are as bad, what Israel is doing in Palestine is as bad as terrorism, it's called state terrorism and shouldn't be condoned because Israel is a democracy. Democracy is not always all good, Hitler came to power through elections. And I mentioned Israeli army as Hamas was mentioned in the posts before. Do you follow?

And how does this equate with blowing children to pieces in warrington should I accept it as part of the circle of life? Is that your message ? You also claimed I would have no issues with white christain terrorists hopefully I have convinced you otherwise. The piece of sub human scum will hopefully rot in hell. I also think your making assumptions about me based on the colour of my skin and religion is racist. I wouldn't dare say that about you why are you superior to me ?

I have never seen you so cannot make assumptions on the colour of your skin, I can based in your posts though and when did I say I was superior to you?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You said I would be fine with terrorists as long as they were white and Christian. That's a pretty big assumption to make one that I am racist and Two my area has not in the past had devastating atrocities by white Christians namely the IRA. Maybe next time Vish think before you say these things

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You said I would be fine with terrorists as long as they were white and Christian. That's a pretty big assumption to make one that I am racist and Two my area has not in the past had devastating atrocities by white Christians namely the IRA. Maybe next time Vish think before you say these things

Maybe you should also think before posting, for example the Black Panther post comes to my mind or a number of skewed posts on Muslims.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Maybe you should also think before posting, for example the Black Panther post comes to my mind or a number of skewed posts on Muslims.

Well my experiences are in the real world not a stupid CGI movie real people and children. If you can't see the difference then you are off your head.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Well my experiences are in the real world not a stupid CGI movie real people and children. If you can't see the difference then you are off your head.

Maybe you should read your black panther post to see how stupid you were even without watching the movie

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You said I would not be bothered if terrorists were white and christain. That is both racist and stupid particularly when you know my town was devastated by an attack by white christains the IRA. Young children were blown to pieces on the street. Only an imbecile would equate that would equate that with a fictional character in a movie

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You said I would not be bothered if terrorists were white and christain. That is both racist and stupid particularly when you know my town was devastated by an attack by white christains the IRA. Young children were blown to pieces on the street. Only an imbecile would equate that would equate that with a fictional character in a movie

Are you bothered when the Israeli army kill innocent people including children then?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Are you bothered when the Israeli army kill innocent people including children then?

Irrelevant you said I am not bothered as long as the terrorists are white that is a racist assumption it's fine to be racist against white people, Your other stupid statement was I am ok with terrorists as long as they are white. To a person who has experienced first hand the murderous IRA who are white and christain. You sir are a bigot

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

So Stan what are your views on the 61 children killed by the British army in N. Ireland?

Should the soldiers who killed those children rot in hell as well?

Do you think the parents of those children loved them any less than the parents of Johnathan Ball and Tim Parry. Terrible things happened during the N. Ireland conflict on both sides.

But one sides grief and loss isn't any less because we don't agree with what they believed in.

I will tell you one thing Stan there is no one in Britain more respected and admired than Wendy and Colin Parry here in N. Ireland. The work they did in Ireland to break down barriers after what they went through was unbelievable. Brilliant people.

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion