Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
I thought you were back.

I am I was just saying

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Did you go on any mountain trails?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Did you go on any mountain trails?

Yes and alone with a black bear for about quarter of a mile me and him / her and stuff all else. I eventually decided to withdraw because although it was not bothered about me that could change at will by the bear and there would only be one loser and it would not be the bear. But what an experience

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Back to brexit worrying rumours about us staying in customs union I would really not be happy with that

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Back to brexit worrying rumours about us staying in customs union I would really not be happy with that

Chequers is a version of that, ie, trade tariffs and rule book alignment but with exclusions and duty collection for the EU. Basically a customs union with exclusions which will give UK a competitive advantage over the EU, as a starting negotiating position.

Last edited by TiredReds; 12/10/18 04:21 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I just wanna know if there's something we can do to stop Cher murdering AbbA songs.

Lovely scenery in whistler

I’d love to go there with the mountain bike. Looks proper good there.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Wilk I go mountain biking in the lakes and Wales whistler is another level you can take a gondaler up to the top of the mountain and across to blackcomb mountain with trails on the way down. Pretty much the best place in the world for mountain biking I would say Unfortunetly for family reasons was not able to spare a day on it. I have been all over world but Canada up there with the best

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I remember these brexit arguments from the day after we voted to leave. I said then there would be posturing and news articles coming out of your ears until near the end when both sides would knuckle down and agree a deal. Obviously anything could yet happen but it very much looks like that's exactly what's going to happen. What a shame we have to go through this still that's politicians I suppose

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Wilk I go mountain biking in the lakes and Wales whistler is another level you can take a gondaler up to the top of the mountain and across to blackcomb mountain with trails on the way down. Pretty much the best place in the world for mountain biking I would say Unfortunetly for family reasons was not able to spare a day on it. I have been all over world but Canada up there with the best

u been to saudi? would u go into a saudi murder embassy looking for a visa? still happy selling them bombs to drop on yemen kids schools? wonder if the knifes they murdered that journalist with were from uk

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear.

Page 54 of 174 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM