Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Hes free and on his day is brilliant. He played 38 games last year he isn't always injured!

I'd have him. Hopefully turns out similar to the Ox.

WNP Offline
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Bernard is another option on a free. I remember people really wanting him when he went to Shakhtar, not seen him play myself but on a free could be worth a shot

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
He is British... wow...zzzzzz...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Is this a joke?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By lumba
Is this a joke?

It might be lumb's, but when I first saw Jack Wilshere a couple of years back I thought he had potential in spades, but like a few players in Arsenal his development seemed to stall, maybe it was injury or maybe it's down to Wenger, or maybe he just found his level of incompetence? In any case I don't think he can add much to our squad as he stands today, so it's a no for me sadly.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
It's ironic Wilshire is on a free and people are saying he's always injured, but there's another thread about Fekir where people are saying we should splash out £50+ million on a player who has a potentially dodgy knee in a medical!

I think he's worth a punt, but you negotiate a decent deal on him, like a fairly low basic and then have it performance based, so the more he plays, the more he earns, if he won't accept that, don't sign him, that negates much of the risk.

R
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
R
no, its not a joke, its a question i asked, of which every answer has been decent apart from one, i can see both the pros and cons of such a deal,

he may not suit klopps style, i admit that, but does lallana ?

ps, i do want a kepper tbh more than anything else,

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Says a lot if Bournemouth aren't rolling out the carpet..

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
It's ironic Wilshire is on a free and people are saying he's always injured, but there's another thread about Fekir where people are saying we should splash out £50+ million on a player who has a potentially dodgy knee in a medical!

I think he's worth a punt, but you negotiate a decent deal on him, like a fairly low basic and then have it performance based, so the more he plays, the more he earns, if he won't accept that, don't sign him, that negates much of the risk.

Fekir could be the next Van Nistelrooy. Same hesitation about the same injury that Man U had before signing him.

Wilshere is just another Sturridge sicknote and at 26, he's the finished article with nothing left to develop.

Last edited by TrueRed; 21/06/18 02:05 PM.
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By TrueRed
Says a lot if Bournemouth aren't rolling out the carpet..

Can't see them being able to afford his wages, Arsenal subsidised them when he was on loan, most of their money is paying for Defoe.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion