Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
[/quote]Do you condemn the racist Michael Savage or do you agree with his racist views?

You really do make all Paddy's look dumb as F*ck!

If you feel it ok to call me a racist based on one article where the author makes a reference to 1 (ONE) coin phrased by somebody, then that shows what a dumb f*ck Paddy you really are, along with being a Potlicking Terrorist IRA Sympathizer you Oxygen thieving, Piece of Sh*t!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Pickles
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Do you condemn the racist Michael Savage or do you agree with his racist views?

You really do make all Paddy's look dumb as F*ck!

If you feel it ok to call me a racist based on one article where the author makes a reference to 1 (ONE) coin phrased by somebody, then that shows what a dumb f*ck Paddy you really are, along with being a Potlicking Terrorist IRA Sympathizer you Oxygen thieving, Piece of Sh*t!

[/quote]

I think you may just have answered the racist question grin

Anyway back to the question. Do you condemn Savage's disgraceful racism or do you agree with his racist views. You named him as a source to support your argument. Surely you wouldn't post without checking your sources.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 05/02/18 12:49 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Have we relaxed the rules about abusing others in here? Oh goodie I hope so.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Have we relaxed the rules about abusing others in here? Oh goodie I hope so.

We'll see, have reported him

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You need to calm the fukkk down Pickles .

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
I agree with you lumba, I lowered myself to Shaggy's level, however I won't be goaded continually after every post I make by him! I'd made Dunk aware (as he has stated previously) several times, however nothing was being done about it.

And Vish don't try and be all high and mighty, we all know your feelings about the UK/England with your "Little England" comments over Brexit. We know your sh*t stinks just like the rest of us!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think both yourself and Stan have totally misjudged Shaggy and what he's been saying .

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I agree with you lumba, I lowered myself to Shaggy's level, however I won't be goaded continually after every post I make by him! I'd made Dunk aware (as he has stated previously) several times, however nothing was being done about it.

And Vish don't try and be all high and mighty, we all know your feelings about the UK/England with your "Little England" comments over Brexit. We know your sh*t stinks just like the rest of us!

You have been asked a simple question and you refuse to answer it. That doesn't make the question go away.

Either you support Savage's racist views or you don't.

You have also quoted sources from Britbeirt which I also challenged.

This is a forum, people will question your views and reply to your posts. if you don't like that then maybe forums aren't for you.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Class, real Class, not my level, sorry.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
I think both yourself and Stan have totally misjudged Shaggy and what he's been saying .

Shaggy called the British troops terrorists both my grandfathers served in the First World War over in France both survived but on my mums side my granddad was hit by gas he died of it after the war but before I was born. In the Second World War my uncle served in the eighth army in the desert against Rommel my other uncle was at Dunkirk and a more distant relative was in Normandy in a Sherman tank which was hit by an anti tank mine he was pulled out by the Germans but his face was badly burnt and his ears completely burnt off. I was also at the warrington bombing where two children were killed by the IRA and many injured their crime buying Mother's Day presents. British troops in all conflicts are not terrorists far from it and that was a gross insult one I can't forgive yes I can accept feelings run high in nationalist Northern Ireland communities but having a mate who served there was not one soldier who wanted to be there they were simply trying to keep the warring sides apart which largely they did. Without the British troops and their allies America Canada Australia and many other countries we would not be typing on here in freedom to say as we wish.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 05/02/18 05:53 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion