Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
John Henry - Tom Werner

I believe we are seeing the start of the end of Fenway Sports Group (FSG's) ownership of Liverpool Football Club. Whether you oppose their ownership or whether you think they're doing a great job, the mood in the fanbase is changing. But before you crack that can of Carlsberg open, I don't see anything happening imminently, unless the fans continue to rise and do so a little faster.

I'm now seeing previously pro-FSG fans switching camps. I'm also seeing so called 'FSG OUT' fan groups uniting and putting their differences to one side to show a more unified front.

With almost 20 years experience of covering Liverpool FC matters online, I can see when things start to change. It's happening.

Continues via the link below ...

http://www.koptalk.com/duncan-oldham/start-end-fsgs-ownership-liverpool-fc/

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Can't come soon enough.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
FSG 2.0 here we come!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Are we that unlucky ?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Who has 1 Billion to spend on us and then a huge amount for players, stadium etc. that won't want a return on the investment? It's not like that sort of person/people are queuing around the block for us is it?

We need to be careful what we wish for.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
That's just your over cautious side talking shittt Wilki.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not really. If there were such a buyer out there do you not think they'd have come forward by now? Dunk says they're not bad owners just not the right owners which is true but we could end up with bad owners.

Have to wait and see I guess so everything crossed people.

G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
My question is this...are people just wanting a change of owner simply because we can't compete with United, City and Chelsea...if this is the case every other club below those three will want a change in owners too.
I don't like FSG for the reason being they put profit before success on the pitch but how do I know a change won't yield exactly the same thing.
I don't know it just seems a bit childish to want new owners just because we don't have ones to compete with The big three...will we see Brighton and Bournemouth doing the same using the sand logic...

It would be interesting to hear the real reasons posters want a change of owner given from a business point of view the Club is running sound...

Last edited by giorgiomoroder; 09/10/17 03:30 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Lol.

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
FSG 2.0 here we come!

That could go 2 ways. Does FSG get to decide who the new owners would be? Seems to me that they would. I can't see them appointing an independent panel to get the best possible owners, more likely just the highest bidder.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion