Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 35 1 2 3 4 34 35
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Coutinho was always gonna be playing again once the window finished. Klopp said he would'bt be available till sept 1st

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
I'd fine him two months wages and suspend him from the first team for a minimum of 3 fixtures. In addition I'd demand an apology to the club, squad and the fans. Then he can rejoin the squad and warm the bench for a further two fixtures.
I have to give FSG credit for holding firm and telling Barca where to go. Of course it could have been fear of Fan reaction that motivated them, but it could also have been a desire to hold on to our most creative player, so I'm given them the benefit of the doubt. Congrats FSG and well done, keep this up and we could yet become the best of friends!
However having said that, I'm not impressed by your imbecilic cock up with that hamfisted attempt to stop a bidding war over VvD. You clowns, you've left us worse off defensively leaving the transfer window than we were entering it. If that cockup costs us CL next season as it may well do, you'll feel the anger of the fans. Let's see ye sort it out in January as a bit of damage limitation, you utter clowns and incompetents.

So you think it's Henry who met VVD illegally? What a load of usual crap from you.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By sixtiesred
Off the beeb

Brazil team-mates of Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, reportedly saw him crying before the World Cup qualifying victory over Ecuador, after his move to Barcelona broke down. (Calcio Mercato - Spanish)

LMFCO. grin

Nowt that a 'high five' in the face, with a chair would n't sort. mad

Last edited by Growler; 02/09/17 02:17 PM.
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
I'd fine him two months wages and suspend him from the first team for a minimum of 3 fixtures. In addition I'd demand an apology to the club, squad and the fans. Then he can rejoin the squad and warm the bench for a further two fixtures.
I have to give FSG credit for holding firm and telling Barca where to go. Of course it could have been fear of Fan reaction that motivated them, but it could also have been a desire to hold on to our most creative player, so I'm given them the benefit of the doubt. Congrats FSG and well done, keep this up and we could yet become the best of friends!
However having said that, I'm not impressed by your imbecilic cock up with that hamfisted attempt to stop a bidding war over VvD. You clowns, you've left us worse off defensively leaving the transfer window than we were entering it. If that cockup costs us CL next season as it may well do, you'll feel the anger of the fans. Let's see ye sort it out in January as a bit of damage limitation, you utter clowns and incompetents.

So you think it's Henry who met VVD illegally? What a load of usual crap from you.

Trying to put words in my mouth once again? I never mentioned any meeting with VvD, I was properly laying the blame for the cock up over the foolish attempt to prevent a bidding war, and that was all down to FSG. If there's crap around this forum you are the chief purveyor, with your apparent inability to read and comprehend other peoples posts.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I'm being sarky Suso/ chris, he has not played due to illness and back injury remember ? wink
chris?

W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
If January is typically a window with no value, then what on earth can we expect after this summer window went BOOM.

I suspect if Leipzig depart the CL we will pay another premium on top to bring Keita to Anfield in January.

We will re-visit bids for VVD and Lemar.

Could Coutinho leave?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
LIVERPOOL LIFTED BY CHEAP DE VRIJ RELEASE CLAUSE

Liverpool are being tipped to make a January swoop for Lazio defender Stefan De Vrij after receiving encouragement over the defender’s new release clause.

The Dutchman has only 10 months left in his contract with Lazio but according to Il Corriere dello Sport, the talented centre-back will soon sign a contract extension, which telling, will include a small exit clause.

According to the paper, De Vrij’s new deal will contain an exit clause of just €27m (£24.7m) and Liverpool are ready to activate it in the January window.

Liverpool tried and failed to sign Virgil van Dijk from Southampton this summer, but De Vrij had been earmarked as a viable alternative and the Reds will now go back in for him in January, with the Corriere dello Sport also claiming Juventus are also keen.

I think this is BS as we could have signed him if we wanted in the last window.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
If January is typically a window with no value, then what on earth can we expect after this summer window went BOOM.

I suspect if Leipzig depart the CL we will pay another premium on top to bring Keita to Anfield in January.

We will re-visit bids for VVD and Lemar.

Could Coutinho leave?

We have a lot of attacking midfielders (Salah, Mane, Coutinho, Lallana, Chamberlain for 2 or max 3 positions), Lemmar can only be Coutinho's replacement IMO.

W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
I suspect Lemar will be Coutinho's replacement as well.

Keita and Lemar could arrive in January if Leipzig and Monaco depart the CL early.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Depends how RB are doing in the league, as they will want CL next season, so would be surprised if they let Keita leave in January.

Page 2 of 35 1 2 3 4 34 35

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion