Liverpool Legend
Are you talking about us or your team?

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By SPANGO7
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
Just don't see how we have improved since Rodgers last few seasons myself, we do attack well but we are not as good attacking wise as the year we finished second, the team is probably worse and the defence has remained the same. I think if you took away Klopps bouncing up and down on the line and comical post match interviews the fans would be unanimous in saying we have stood still. Some people judge managers on there transfers and if that's the case Klopp will of failed miserably I think his poor defensive record of no improvement will eventually cost him his job...

My word you are something else ,
You've taken the 13/14 completely out of context when we had the best player in the world in our team , and a significantly weaker epl season at the time plus no European football ...

What your forgetting is how Klopp changed our fortunes with the squad BR had. It wasn't a new manager syndrome , oh my you seriously are a Wind Up Merchant aren't you ?

Is it me or is it Spango thats the problem then? whistle
i think it's me because I live in the real world and will tell you the club stinks, no blind loyalty here my friend burying heads in the sand is what's got the Club situation to where it is now...it's drifted for 20 odd years...best thing for it would be to rip it up and start again...even re-brand the thing....I would have no problem with that because it's nothing like it used to be...

Well at least you admit you're the problem.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By LFCDownUnder
[quote=SPANGO7]

Is it me or is it Spango thats the problem then? whistle

Can we get back to you on that one pleae Wilko lad? whistle

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Are you talking about us or your team?

whistle wink grin

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By ReclaimThePub
[quote=LFCDownUnder][quote=SPANGO7]

Well at least you admit you're the problem.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought he was a chummy of yours?

L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
No one is "the problem " that is too begative, e all have different views and it's not about being completely the same, Wilkij, spango make very good points that we can all relate to and unite behind ,

Spango speaks sense , we as fans DO BURY OUR HEADS IN SAND. It's an attitude that isn't proactive and won't change a thing, contrasted to the walkout, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

Wilkij too makes good points FSG are shyte and also Klopp must take slack too,
To have no alternative is crazy .

The problem is relative , but if the only way we can make a change is to unite and be proactive, we can organise forms of protesting, in stadium, hashtags,fans who try to derail such a proactive behaviour ARE THE REAL PROBLEM, they have heads in sand and don't want to change that so they try to derail a form of momentum to grow such disharmony with FSG.

Using FenwayWeComeNotToPay as example, the shyte he receives is appealing , THAT IS THE PROBLEM

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
No one is going to agree , we can always argue and complain but instead of complaining about not spending, if we overpay at least let's start complaining about FSG overspending and maybe we can win a title in the process

Complaining / disagreeing always a constant , Success will unite us, we have done a good job being together for so long , compare that to arsenal , who get upset despite FA CUP, despite signing Sanchez , cech, despite their big success was in 2000-era , compared to LFC which was late 80's...

We want FSG to overspend , give us something else to complain about , Let's change our tune, and hopefully we can have a couple trophies to show for it ,

FSG using Leicester and Tottenham as reference points out of context of club history and fanbase expectations , or global revenue/popularity ,

They are a dictatorship , read DUNK's snowflake article, we must unite and push FSG now Septemver 1st too late

Last edited by LFCDownUnder; 18/08/17 04:52 AM.

It is about pushing the train, not jumping on a running train.’ That is what we need here. It’s not allowed to take the history in the backpack
L
Under 16 Player
OP Offline
Under 16 Player
L
correction

***Using FenwayWeComeNotToPay as example, the shyte he receives is appalling , THAT IS THE PROBLEM***

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
The news is full of Klopp comments at the moment and it is mostly rambling babbling "spin" and it sounds all too familiar I am afraid. My support for Klopp is on hold pending what happens on and off the pitch in the next two weeks. But I wish he would have something concrete to say for a change.

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
i feel once our CL fate is decided and we qualify , we will see a couple of signings.

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion