KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think he's trying to highlight the paltry amount invested into the squad by FSG.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I support neither I support Liverpool FC but Unfortunetly they are a shadow of what they once were not just in performance but ambition

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By SPANGO7
FSG are the Club so we all support them...simple as, Klopp is just an employee like the players and staff nothing more nothing less.
Liverpool is nothing more than a Yank Franchise people can attach rubbish like history. Y.N.W.A and romantic notions but at the end of the day they are no different from Burger King or KFC am afraid which are other American company brands...

Oh dear...................

It's good to see he got right back in the swing of things!

NO it's not. mad

The gaf has some serious explaining to do imo

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
'Paltry'... Did you see what i did there?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
I think he's trying to highlight the paltry amount invested into the squad by FSG.

grin

There you go!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Cheers chuck

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
another manager "hinting" at lack of investment but still picking up a nice pay cheque. Seen it all before. Either say it or don't say it. like this.....

"FSG are not investing enough money back into the squad and we can't keep our best players".

Easy right? or....

"i can't defend against set pieces so i'll dodge that by talking about problems in the team like im not the manager and use weird removed third party language".

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
All managers spout the same shitte and none are going to publicly run their club down unless they don't want a job.

The thing that p!ssed me off most is that for me HE is the main reason we haven't strengthened enough. A whole world of footballers out there yet we spend months chasing just two!?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
All managers spout the same shitte and none are going to publicly run their club down unless they don't want a job.

The thing that p!ssed me off most is that for me HE is the main reason we haven't strengthened enough. A whole world of footballers out there yet we spend months chasing just two!?

Maybe there is not a lot of value on the market, prices have significantly gone up compared to Jan when there was no value, remember?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Maybe there is not a lot of value on the market, prices have significantly gone up compared to Jan when there was no value, remember?

Those rules don't seem to apply to other clubs

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion