KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hate,intolerance and nothing else better to do to fill their empty little lives.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By lumba
Hate,intolerance and nothing else better to do to fill their empty little lives.

The issue is that the 1% are fecked up and interpret something incorrectly. That is the issue. That is the entire issue, that the 1% have issues with how they interpet things. This does not mean that the issue is the religion. You simply can't fathom the number of people who would have to act in the same way for it to indicate that the issue is the religion. Something churning out 1% of arseholes is nowhere near 'The root of all evil' like you said. You'd have to see a few billion people engaging in the same behaviour to use that kind of terminology, which is why I quoted you.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ReclaimThePub

The issue is that the 1% are fecked up and interpret something incorrectly. That is the issue. That is the entire issue, that the 1% have issues with how they interpet things. This does not mean that the issue is the religion. You simply can't fathom the number of people who would have to act in the same way for it to indicate that the issue is the religion. Something churning out 1% of arseholes is nowhere near 'The root of all evil' like you said. You'd have to see a few billion people engaging in the same behaviour to use that kind of terminology, which is why I quoted you.

Sometimes I do ask myself if on 1% support them.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Regardless of the numbers,religion is the root cause.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Originally Posted By ReclaimThePub

Sometimes I do ask myself if on 1% support them.

Not sure what you mean.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Regardless of the numbers,religion is the root cause.

How? When the vast majority are not violent.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'm going back through history.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I'm going back through history.

Most people are more interested in now

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It's still relevant..killing in the name of

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Another matter I find worrying is always within hours the police knew who had done it and by noon had also arrested a number of persons and one of whom they needed a controlled explosion to arrest. They must have been known to the authorities how many more are out there ready to strike but the police haven't got enough evidence. We are simply waiting for them to act. Remember this is not confined to Britain it could be anywhere in the world next

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion