Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The incident last night is close to home for me the MEN and Victoria station are like home to me I am there at least once a fortnight getting the train after a night out Manchester City centre. Many times there are pop concerts on normally teeny type bands loads of kids pile out at between 10 and 11 normally teen or pre teen girls some as young as 5 with their mum and dads nothing could be more innocent. Now I know some will come on and claim the bomber is a victim because we are bombing their country they are attacking us.

There's a few things wrong with that argument

a) it could well be the bomber is Manchester born and bred just as the London bombers were British citizens.

b) if they were really in response to bombing then surely they would be targeting the countries doing it e.g USA and Russia.

c) this trouble started well before Iraq Syria

d) what action are we supposed to take disband our armed forces and police and hand over to some Imam?

No this is something fundamentally different and I don't know what most of the trouble seems to be in Europe even neutral countries like Sweden affected severely.

Genuine question anyone a clue what's happening here ? Because one thing for sure this cannot be allowed to carry on.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
If you ask me (d) is the name of the game,people need to wake up.
Women have been targeted for certain treatment in many areas it seems and now the children.
What will it take for people to take this seriously and tell the powers that be that lighting a tea light and saying lets all stand hand in hand just aint working.
maybe we aren't being told what we really, really need to know and face it full on.
Its all very worrying for sure.
Thoughts to all involved! RIP

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Religion is the root of all evil,nothing you can do about it.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Blatantly a man made method of control.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The incident last night is close to home for me the MEN and Victoria station are like home to me I am there at least once a fortnight getting the train after a night out Manchester City centre. Many times there are pop concerts on normally teeny type bands loads of kids pile out at between 10 and 11 normally teen or pre teen girls some as young as 5 with their mum and dads nothing could be more innocent. Now I know some will come on and claim the bomber is a victim because we are bombing their country they are attacking us.

There's a few things wrong with that argument

a) it could well be the bomber is Manchester born and bred just as the London bombers were British citizens.

b) if they were really in response to bombing then surely they would be targeting the countries doing it e.g USA and Russia.

c) this trouble started well before Iraq Syria

d) what action are we supposed to take disband our armed forces and police and hand over to some Imam?

No this is something fundamentally different and I don't know what most of the trouble seems to be in Europe even neutral countries like Sweden affected severely.

Genuine question anyone a clue what's happening here ? Because one thing for sure this cannot be allowed to carry on.

There is something really wrong with all those fkers, I don't even understand what they really want. I don't know how they can use religion to justify that unless there is something wrong with that religion.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
They want our culture gone and for theirs to blossom,they want power.
It might sound OTT but unless you stand up to it all hell will break loose here. No fairy tale ending here me thinks,it scares me anyway.
frown

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The other thing I don't accept is when people say they are madmen if only

They are anything but they are rational and intelegent we have had two NHS doctors as terrorists in the UK.

Now they know who the suicide bomber is but they won't name him yet but they tell us he is British. Now I will bet you when we find out about him we find he is a pillar of the community a teacher or something like they probably they will say supports Manchester United or city and loves fish and chips. But they do this !

I really don't get it at all but there is something going on here and our authorities need to deal with it quite how I don't know but it's their problem we can't carry on like this

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By lumba
Religion is the root of all evil,nothing you can do about it.

Their religion, whilst not my cup of tea, is secondary to the insanity that it takes to perform such an act.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Christianity is squeaky clean yeh?

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists etc.

The common denominator is hate.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion
Can Elliott and Trent play together?
by Torres65 - 13/05/24 10:46 AM