Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By klopp4kop
I don't understand how anyone can be affected by a couple of weirdos on Twitter making idle threats? People get death threats and actual attack to their homes, yet here we are concerned about the wellbeing of a billionaire's wife, who lives in her gated community. I am not condoning whatever crap they have written about her, it's just a bunch of silly trolls who have nothing to do, they should be simply ignored.

But that's just it...there's nothing in those tweets back and forth that would constitute harrassment! The Guy she is calling out is merely asking bonafide questions about how the club is being run.

If she's chatting about high heel shoes and gucci bags with her friends and followers and not about Liverpool FC, then that's another matter. But she is PR'ing it on her twitter account about Liverpool FC when we achieve good results and schtum when we are not...there's nobody else at the club who openly converses with the fans! She wants her bread buttered both sides...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
I don't understand how anyone can be affected by a couple of weirdos on Twitter making idle threats? People get death threats and actual attack to their homes, yet here we are concerned about the wellbeing of a billionaire's wife, who lives in her gated community. I am not condoning whatever crap they have written about her, it's just a bunch of silly trolls who have nothing to do, they should be simply ignored.

But that's just it...there's nothing in those tweets back and forth that would constitute harrassment! The Guy she is calling out is merely asking bonafide questions about how the club is being run.

If she's chatting about high heel shoes and gucci bags with her friends and followers and not about Liverpool FC, then that's another matter. But she is PR'ing it on her twitter account about Liverpool FC when we achieve good results and schtum when we are not...there's nobody else at the club who openly converses with the fans! She wants her bread buttered both sides...

Yeah, most of the comments don't seem like harassment. It seems like nowadays even disagreeing with someone can count as harassment. As long as you feel offended by something you're entitled to feel wronged. Generation snowflake

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser

Email? and if you're lucky you may get a polite brush off!
This is what I'm conversing about...disconnected!

JH's Wife shouldn't have her twitter account under the guise of being welcoming, if she's not willing to converse with fans who subsidise her way of life!

Would we be here conversing on this subject about JH's Wife if she were a man? I think this has been blown out of proportion and that Linda maybe manipulating her gender?

I get what you're saying about email.

I think it's unfair to say fans subsidise her way of life. She's not a club employee and works herself.

I hope she's not manipulating her gender and don't think she is really... still looks all woman to me smile

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Yeah, most of the comments don't seem like harassment. It seems like nowadays even disagreeing with someone can count as harassment. As long as you feel offended by something you're entitled to feel wronged. Generation snowflake

I don't think harasment needs to involve nasty comments. If you keep pestering someone with questions when they don't have the authority or responsibility to answer then that can be harassment.

Yes, there's nothing in the exchange we've seen that seems untoward but it reads as if there were earlier comments that we haven't seen.

Wht not just tweet Henry, Werner, Ayre etc.?

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC

I don't think harasment needs to involve nasty comments. If you keep pestering someone with questions when they don't have the authority or responsibility to answer then that can be harassment.

Yes, there's nothing in the exchange we've seen that seems untoward but it reads as if there were earlier comments that we haven't seen.

Wht not just tweet Henry, Werner, Ayre etc.?

They probably do tweet at Henry, Werner and Ayre, we just don't know it because they don't treat every little comment as harassment. Linda likes to tweet about Liverpool and fans are simply responding to her comments. What's the point of social media if you can't have back and forth conversation. If she doesn't like a particular user, she can always block them. Don't need to label something as 'harassment', just because you don't like what a particular person has said.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Poor Linda should be wise enough to know that engaging with anyone on twitter or similar isnt going to be all fluffy,sugar and spice, if she does she needs to understand this, if you dont like the heat Linda get out of the kitchen. wink
As for this club and most others owners players, and the fans are worlds apart nowadays sadly.

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I see what you did there with the Kitchen thing Lain laugh Now be a good girl and stick the kettle on.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
besides, the guy who made the comment, he's been pestereed by hundreds of Liverpool fans on Linda's side of the argument. Maybe he should call for harrasment too ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Would asking her to get a Brazilian for the team be out of order?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion