Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Originally Posted By Muj
why cant he withdraw from afcon like Matip

Maybe he is proud to play for his country

When is it? How long will we be without him? Poxy Internationals. Could bollox our season up. mad

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I have to admit, when we signed another Southampton player, I was skeptical, but he has been a revelation. He really has everything in his locker.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
yep even when we faced swansea and we had to slightly change shape he still looked dangerous.

off the ball work is appreciated as much as on the ball work though at this level, as coutinho and mane have both shown this season.

yea I'm surprised/amazed I didn't think he'd be able to do as well as he did at southampton, but then you look at the chances he had there at the back end of last season compared to now and the chances he was creating for himself with his pressing there is more to come from him if he keeps working hard. I agree he has everything in his locker, but if there isn't a pass or a cross on and he's inside the area from the right I'd like to seem him not afraid to shoot

can't really criticize him besides he's averaging 0.2 through balls, 0.5 long balls, 1.3 key passes per match like them to improve a bit, he's doing everything right/in his power at present.

Last edited by Torres65; 04/10/16 06:05 PM.
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Red_Scouser
needs to keep his head screwed on, and if he does that we will have a top player on our hands.

What's wrong with his head?

Actually now that you guys mention it, his head is kinda a funny shape...maybe that's why he's so good...what was the name of that racehorse with the funny shaped head what won all round him?
You know what lads? it's all coming clear now, LFC has been signing players with the wrong head shape all these years! Simple init?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
needs to keep his head screwed on, and if he does that we will have a top player on our hands.

Actually now that you guys mention it, his head is kinda a funny shape...maybe that's why he's so good...what was the name of that racehorse with the funny shaped head what won all round him?
You know what lads? it's all coming clear now, LFC has been signing players with the wrong head shape all these years! Simple init?

That doesn't count for everyone. I have a funny shaped head and I'm shitte at football.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

That doesn't count for everyone. I have a funny shaped head and I'm shitte at football.

You are the exception that proves the rule grin

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

And your looks are much better than your arguments....

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It's not all about the shape Wilki,it's how you use it that counts.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
It's not all about the shape Wilki,it's how you use it that counts.

I'm lacking in that department most of the time too!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion