Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 42 43
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
11 Weeks or 73 Days until we find out who will be the next President of the USA.
I thought it would be a good thread for debate for both sides because this election has been like no other in US history.

What makes this contest so intriguing is the muck slinging, which has historically been part of the norm in these elections...BUT this time around it has been "legendary"!

I wanted to point out just how one sided the Media, Hollywood and Academia are in this contest because they are HEAVILY influencing opinion towards Cl$nton.

We also have the intriguing potential of Assange's Wikileaks to put even more spanners in Cl$nton's works, with talk of a drop in October, a month before the election that will derail or bury her in the election!

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
didn't really want to say anything, in fear of starting an argument, but that's probably inevitable anyway?

just hope the wicked witch of the west/wall street doesn't win (probably will). and no I don't believe republican trump completely backs wall street, some of his own fellow republicans don't like him, this is not my reasoning why, but I genuinely believe he wants to change america in relation to the world. he's a business man, and I'm fed up of democrats trying to cater to every ones needs.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Two of the worst candidates ever, both unpopular. The bastion of democracy offers nothing to its voters.. just goes to show u there is no democracy , its just money , money talks.. I hope Clinton wins just cause trump could do something really really really dumb and he is also a climate change denier . Clinton is evil but she kinda has to answer to a base even if in a tiny way..trump god knows what he would do, I don't even think he knows.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I agree with emp they are both awful candidates in different ways. Neither of the above would be my vote.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Let's get the ball rolling with this website link:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

Interesting stuff if you're into conspiracy theories!

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
am just preying its not trump

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
if you're praying it's not trump then you are hoping for clinton, either trump or clinton is going to win as a fact I don't see the point in pretending otherwise

yep time for democracy to carry on changing nothing and just letting society think it's right all the time. let's let someone who tells us to not let anyone say american isn't great, when there is at least 46.7 million people in poverty in america, to carry on running the country. someone who doesn't take war seriously

Last edited by Torres65; 28/08/16 07:53 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don't think either are that impressive but accross the world their is a rejection of the ruling career political class in Britain and Europe don't forget Austria Germany France Sweden and others are all rejecting the ruling class something similar happening in America

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I don't think either are that impressive but accross the world their is a rejection of the ruling career political class in Britain and Europe don't forget Austria Germany France Sweden and others are all rejecting the ruling class something similar happening in America

I agree and I agree that is what is unfolding unconsciously or consciously across these countries that do think they have a voice to their governments

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Hard to feel sympathy with the people when u had the perfect candidate in Sanders, old school new dealer that actually had policies which made your country great. His own party conspired against him so u unleash the kickback hawk nut Clinton or the tv, personality of a troll Trump on the world - cheers for that.

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 42 43

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion